Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

Dear me, it actually happening.

going to miss the guy

14 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
14 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
I'll be waiting
I'll be waiting

In my mind Mahrez has already left so I’m over any disappointment now. I don’t hold a grudge against him wanting to move on to the next chapter of his career. 

I hope he goes on to prove every leicester fan right and become even better. I’m yet to see anyone outside of leicester who thinks he’s ‘that’ good. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I didnt take anything away from any other player. I just said that he had a part in it. 

Its just that there arent any other LCFC players on the verge of signing for 60m right now...which is why i didnt mention them

It'll always be a case of arguing whether he helped the club move forward or whether the club helped him move forward. I tend towards the latter.

In the end, success in football isn't down to one individual only, it's a team that wins championships.

As much as I like Mahrez as a player and thank him for his very own contributions in a Leicester City shirt, I won't shed a tear and I'm glad it'll all be over soon.

I've frankly had enough of this saga, of him, his tantrums and his entourage (particularly his agent), plus the Algerian "fans" with their oh-so witty #freemehrez.

We need to move on at some stage anyway, and better now than never.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

Its like you had a girlfriend that was way too good for you, you were always expecting her to leave you eventually. You had a tif and knew things were coming to an end but it was dragged out because youd already had a holiday booked. As soon as the holiday was done she was off with the next door neighbour with the nice car.  You knew it was coming so have been back on tinder for the last few months (lets hope we found our match already)

Edited by Lambert09

Is it finally over?

Thank God for that.

He has given the club a right run around over the last couple of years. 

I don't feel any sadness or any bitterness, I don't wish him well and I don't wish him ill, I don't feel anything. 

Sad really for such a great player, but I am just thankful that the circus has left town.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Its like you had a girlfriend that was way too good for you, you were always expecting her to leave you eventually. You had a tif and knew things were coming to an end but it was dragged out because youd already has a holiday booked. As soon as the holiday was done she was off with the next door neighbour with the nice car.  You knew it was coming so have been back on tinder for the last few months (lets hope we found our match already)

Nah mate its because you had a 12 incher

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

Is it finally over?

Thank God for that.

He has given the club a right run around over the last couple of years. 

I don't feel any sadness or any bitterness, I don't wish him well and I don't wish him ill, I don't feel anything. 

Sad really for such a great player, but I am just thankful that the circus has left town.

You'll be sad watching gray and albrighton create 0 chances next season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

You'll be sad watching gray and albrighton create 0 chances next season

I'll be cheering as Maddison tees up Vardy, on my feet as slab head Maguire nod it's it in and jumping up and down as it goes in off Shinji's shoulder.

We can't rely on one player forever.  Would you rather we chain him up Fritzl style til the end of his contract?  

No, I will shed no tears for him just as he will not give us a backward glance.  

• Like 1

It’s the right time for him to move in as he’s massively disrespected the club over the past year or so. It is sad though as he’s been unbelievable for us and it’s frightening to think what we’re gonna do without him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

I'll be cheering as Maddison tees up Vardy, on my feet as slab head Maguire nod it's it in and jumping up and down as it goes in off Shinji's shoulder.

We can't rely on one player forever.  Would you rather we chain him up Fritzl style til the end of his contract?  

No, I will shed no tears for him just as he will not give us a backward glance.  

I like the optimism, but think we will end up relying completely on Maddison.

Club need to buy a top class replacement. 

Its a sad day, the most gifted player I've had the privilege of watching. Will never forget the brilliance he gave us and will take great pleasure in watching him reach new heights and see all the salads falling over one another as they was lyrical about Pep unearthing him.

What a player.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Exciting times time ahead.

Pretty certain our lovely owners will have a nice signing surprise up their sleeve.

Yeah but who?

hope it’s a player which makes the rest of the Prem go “wow” rather than “Patrick Roberts, who” (however good he may be)