Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

17 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Karanka gone lol bizarre decision.

Edit : Seems he resigned.

Crazy that their fans wanted him out when they're pushing for a playoff place. 7th place in a tough league and many of their fans wanted him to go. Madness! :ph34r:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Crazy that their fans wanted him out when they're pushing for a playoff place. 7th place in a tough league and many of their fans wanted him to go. Madness! :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He's the Puel of the Championship.

Difference is looking through the replies to the club's tweet I don't think any of their fans wanted him to go. Best manager they've had in years.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Difference is looking through the replies to the club's tweet I don't think any of their fans wanted him to go. Best manager they've had in years.

I know a lot of Forest fans and there is a divide in the fans opinions, not split as much as ours, and it doesn't seem as toxic, but there was definitely a sizeable section of their fanbase that were not happy with him

For a club that has spent the last TWO decades not only out of the top flight and SIXTEEN out of the last 20 seasons in either the bottom half of the Championship or in League One, to sack (or allow) Karanka to leave when they’re only 7th is utterly demented. 

Seventh! And they’ve only lost 5 games all season - that’s the joint best in the league!! AND they just beat the League leaders Leeds!  

Seriously demented. 

• Like 1

New dish in the canteen at the Derby training ground - Yorkshires pie.

Looking forward to a hearty rendition tonight of:-

Who sent a F****** spy

Who sent a F****** spy

you cheating B******s

you cheating B******s

You sent a F****** spy

Edited by fazzyfox

31 minutes ago, Walkers said:

lol does it actually matter though...?

I think it does. I find it pretty underhanded by Leeds.

If Derby had phoned Bielsa & asked if they could send one of their people to to watch Leeds train we know what the answer would be. 

Bielsa knew he was doing wrong.