Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't like them but fair play to Hull. 5 wins in a row now and smashed Bolton 6-0 today. Undefeated in about 7 or 8 as well. Properly pulled themselves away from relegation battle.

Jarrod Bowen is on absolute fire, big clubs will be sniffing soon enough

On 04/01/2019 at 12:03, The Bear said:

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1081145189979340800?s=19

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1081146653174829056?s=19

The true cost of having Harry Redknapp as your football manager. A shocking 202% of revenue on wages. Absolutely disgusting.

I bet lovely old ‘Arry did alright out of it . Presumably football is now free of this shifty old fraud 

2 hours ago, surrifox said:

Stoke bin Gary Rowett . He is a decent enough manager , they are becoming slightly tragic as a club 

Feel that his sacking is unwarranted.

He's had a decent record recently, something like 1 defeat in 10 games or so?

After a poor start, he seemed to have steady the boat a bit and also actually moving them slightly positively in the table.

But felt his position would be in great doubt, after David Moyes confirming that he was interested in the opportunity there just a few days ago.

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Feel that his sacking is unwarranted.

He's had a decent record recently, something like 1 defeat in 10 games or so?

After a poor start, he seemed to have steady the boat a bit and also actually moving them slightly positively in the table.

But felt his position would be in great doubt, after David Moyes confirming that he was interested in the opportunity there just a few days ago.

They lost like 3 over Christmas, including a defeat to Bolton iirc

Rowett is a good manager, but the Stoke job was always a tough ask for him. Done a good job at championship level of getting clubs from the bottom half to the reaches of play offs, but never actually taken a team up. I don't think he'll be out of work long... next stop for Rowett... Forest? Ooh the Derby fans will love that. For Stoke there's talk about Moyes which I can see happening to be fair but I never get the hype about him even at championship level.  

4 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Rowett is a good manager, but the Stoke job was always a tough ask for him. Done a good job at championship level of getting clubs from the bottom half to the reaches of play offs, but never actually taken a team up. I don't think he'll be out of work long... next stop for Rowett... Forest? Ooh the Derby fans will love that. For Stoke there's talk about Moyes which I can see happening to be fair but I never get the hype about him even at championship level.  

Forest hate him more than us 

9 hours ago, Tuna said:

A quick visit to the Oatcake forum reveals their "Rowett Out" thread was started on September the 26th lollollol

That was after 9 league games.

If its not working then it's not working. We did the same with Sven after he spent similar amounts of money.