Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Should be banned for like not just a couple of years

Banned from watching Birmingham? That's relief not punishment!

But seriously you're right there's absolutely no justification for anything other than a life ban from all football grounds.

I'd strap him to a lamp post outside Villa Park before their next match and see how brave he is then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Bloody ridiculous, what has the game come to? Like to know how he was allowed to get onto the pitch, especially in a derby this big

Credit for several of the villa players holding team mates back from kicking the sh1t out of that guy. 

What do you suggest? A steward a fan? , if someone really wants to get on the pitch they will, clubs are not going to employ 25000 stewards 

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Would have bet money it was Grealish who was attacked.

Still wrong though!

Yes not right, think if a City player was targeted we all know who it would be. Only ever wanted to punch one player ever and that was a Mr Wise, detest the guy and it got worse when he played for us

Just now, lestajigs said:

What do you suggest? A steward a fan? , if someone really wants to get on the pitch they will, clubs are not going to employ 25000 stewards 

Oh yeah, we 100% need man marking by stewards to stop this happening...

It's a bloody derby, there needs to be a decent amount present to deter this kinda stuff. 

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Bloody ridiculous, what has the game come to? Like to know how he was allowed to get onto the pitch, especially in a derby this big

Credit for several of the villa players holding team mates back from kicking the sh1t out of that guy. 

The fact you expect there to be someone to stop him getting on the pitch shows you how far we’ve sunk as a football watching nation.

The question should be how can we stop these twats from attending or how can we change their mindset so that it doesn’t happen and we don’t need policing and stewards are just there to help fans.

I know it’s got nothing to do with it directly but every time there’s an incident like this it makes it harder to convince those with the power to allow standing again.

Rant and lecture over.;)

• Like 2

It is possible to dislike someone, hate their antics and and even loudly voice your opinions about their shite haircut, without running onto the pitch to assault them. 

Lifetime ban and time inside for an assault that is about as aggravated as you can get. 

• Like 1

The fans reaction was just as bad, cheering and clapping giving it the come on.

I'm sorry but for me the club needs a points deduction or even automatic relegation.  

If this isn't crushed straight away then the precedent it sets is terrifying. 

Edited by BlueSi13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

NBC pundits (Mustoe & Earle) suggest penalizing Birmingham with a few closed door home matches, as a deterrent.  Any precedent for that?

Only precedent being racist chanting in Europe getting behind closed doors games. Probably won't happen though

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's a bloody derby, there needs to be a decent amount present to deter this kinda stuff. 

Oh and it’s scenes like this that led to fans being fenced in which was a major contributor to the fans that died at Hilsborough.

• Like 1

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

Sorry but fans reaction was just as bad, cheering and clapping giving it the come on.

I'm sorry but for me the club needs a points deduction or even automatic relegation.  

If this isn't crushed straight away then the precedent it sets is terrifying. 

Don't talk wet - why should the club be punished for the actions of one idiot? It might be hard to believe but there are other morons out there that would happily take a prison sentence to get their rivals a points deduction.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

The fact you expect there to be someone to stop him getting on the pitch shows you how far we’ve sunk as a football watching nation.

The question should be how can we stop these twats from attending or how can we change their mindset so that it doesn’t happen and we don’t need policing and stewards are just there to help fans.

I know it’s got nothing to do with it directly but every time there’s an incident like this it makes it harder to convince those with the power to allow standing again.

Rant and lecture over.;)

Maybe just me being a pessimist about people in general, but after the recent events in Scotlands leagues you'd have liked to think they'd have noted the worry. Or that you'd hope we were above that.

It's always been a case of the few ruining it for the many, it would be brilliant if they could stop this level of idiocy but frankly people are tw@ts. 

Sh1t like this stops the whole game from advancing in terms of standing and the likes of beer allowed on the stands. 

• Like 1

Utterly disgraceful of course, and that lowlife will be punished by the law although maybe not to the extent required to make an example of him or be a deterrent to others.

The Second City derby is always hugely hyped up in local media in the run-up to match day, and while that generates a desirable intense atmosphere at the match, there's a risk that some of the least intelligent might overreact.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Maybe just me being a pessimist about people in general

Realist based on modern society and culture.

I wonder how long we’ll need to wait before the current knife crime arrives at a football match, not that it hasn’t happened before.

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Don't talk wet - why should the club be punished for the actions of one idiot? It might be hard to believe but there are other morons out there that would happily take a prison sentence to get their rivals a points deduction.

But it wasn't just the one fan was it?  Check out the reaction from the home fans.  Cheering and absolutely loving it.

Not the players fault for sure.  But there has to be a severe punishment.  Cheer that you *****.

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Zonal is the future :schmike:

• Haha 2