Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Realist based on modern society and culture.

I wonder how long we’ll need to wait before the current knife crime arrives at a football match, not that it hasn’t happened before.

Honestly that's a terrifying prospect. 

With the amount of security on the door you'd hope they catch any brought in

19 minutes ago, KingsX said:

NBC pundits (Mustoe & Earle) suggest penalizing Birmingham with a few closed door home matches, as a deterrent.  Any precedent for that?

didn’t mill get an away fan ban at the start of the century? sure i remember us playing them at home and them having no fans. may have imagined that tho. 

5 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

But it wasn't just the one fan was it?  Check out the reaction from the home fans.  Cheering and absolutely loving it.

Not the players fault for sure.  But there has to be a severe punishment.  Cheer that you *****.

lol come off it, a very tiny portion of fans cheered, they're idiots too. Ask yourself if you think this would be fair if it was happening to Leicester and it was you having to make new plans for the next few Saturday afternoons, and ALL the ramifications for the club of potentially playing in the league below next season.

Just now, ScouseFox said:

didn’t mill get an away fan ban at the start of the century? sure i remember us playing them at home and them having no fans. may have imagined that tho. 

The 2002/03 season there was a few away teams banned from taking fans to the New Den our club included. 

Can’t remember if we did the same to them down here, although you wouldn’t notice as they only normally bring about 10 fans.

Imagine being so painfully insecure and unhappy that the only way you can think of of making your meaningless life feel even slightly worthwhile is to run on to a football pitch and punch a young boy. X 

Edited by RumbleFox

22 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly that's a terrifying prospect. 

With the amount of security on the door you'd hope they catch any brought in

How? He was a home fan. I can say for certain. I haven't once been checked on the way into the KP in about 5 years. If my lad has a rucksack they check that. But never once do I get patted down as a home fan.

That is shocking. What a hard thug he is.

Ban for life from all football grounds in england. Simple. Set the bar high or tw@ts will keep doing this. What if he had snapped grealish's leg or something.

Birmingham shouldnt be deducted points but empty stadium might be an option (with away fans allowed lol).

Edited by Jattdogg

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Imagine being so painfully insecure and unhappy that the only way you can think of of making your meaningless life feel even slightly worthwhile is to run on to a football pitch and punch a young boy. X 

Well heat of the moment and all that but still a twat.

What was worse for me was the way he was glorifying in it as he was led off arm raised and punching the air as if he’d just achieved something momentous.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bayfox said:

How? He was a home fan. I can say for certain. I haven't once been checked on the way into the KP in about 5 years. If my lad has a rucksack they check that. But never once do I get patted down as a home fan.

I've been scanned a few times this year, and that's in the family end - I must look dodgy lol

Tbh they spend more energy checking tickets and staring at my face than on any security/checking

• Haha 1

The only way to properly deter people from running on is with a very large fine (£5k min) actual jail time (a month min), and banning from all sporting, leisure or music events that need a ticket in the whole country. 

Facial recognition could be helpful too. Cameras as you enter events, and then if  matched you get followed by the cameras, identified where you are sitting, and security comes and throws you out. 

It's not the first a Birmingham fan has run on the pitch in this fixture, I think points deduction would be harsh on the Birmingham players but two fixtures behind closed doors would be a suitable punishment. The incident I think ruined it for Birmingham I think, there were on top till then.