Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

8 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Steward taken away by police during the goal celebrations for trying to attack Grealish .

this was genuinely amazing, i mean i assumes most stewards were fans of the clubs they steward at, but he was literally booting grealish in the back of the legs as he was trying to get back on the pitch. mental. 

50 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

this was genuinely amazing, i mean i assumes most stewards were fans of the clubs they steward at, but he was literally booting grealish in the back of the legs as he was trying to get back on the pitch. mental. 

Two incididents at one game  totally unacceptable.  Must play behind closed doors a massive club fine and at this point id even consider points deduction. Ridiculous. This has no place in football whther is Birmingham,  city or any club. If the club cant control fans and stewards  thats shocking

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Two incididents at one game  totally unacceptable.  Must play behind closed doors a massive club fine and at this point id even consider points deduction. Ridiculous. This has no place in football whther is Birmingham,  city or any club. If the club cant control fans and stewards  thats shocking

I don't think you can blame Birmingham City for failing to "control their stewards" – surely they place their trust in these people and they're hired for a reason, you can't legislate for a solitary incident lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Langston said:

I don't think you can blame Birmingham City for failing to "control their stewards" – surely they place their trust in these people and they're hired for a reason, you can't legislate for a solitary incident lol 

Maybe a bit of an over reaction from me buy this crap just infuriates me. Id be so ashamed if this happened at the KP

3 hours ago, Paddy. said:

It's not just that incident during the match though is it? (Though that's bad enough). How many stabbings will happen after the game now he's done that? Birmingham will be a war zone this evening.

Birmingham is always a War Zoe it’s a bloody shithole 

Punishment needs to be severe. Unfortunately football attracts some of the brain dead in society who think they can act however they want and think it’s ok because it’s just ‘football’. Add drink to it as well and it’s a recipe for disaster. It’s these individuals that mean football fans are treated like shit. Hope the guy has a ‘normal’ life outside of football so he has ruined other aspects of his life because of stupidity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Punishment needs to be severe. Unfortunately football attracts some of the brain dead in society who think they can act however they want and think it’s ok because it’s just ‘football’. Add drink to it as well and it’s a recipe for disaster. It’s these individuals that mean football fans are treated like shit. Hope the guy has a ‘normal’ life outside of football so he has ruined other aspects of his life because of stupidity. 

Apparently the guy owns a pub in Tamworth!... No doubt he's threw that it all away now. The only bars he'll be seeing will be through the windows!

I sincerely hope they don’t go overboard with the repercussions and end up punishing all football fans we certainly don’t want see things like the death trap fencing coming back.

Hope they make an example of the cnut, there have been a few more examples recently of big heads ruining the game.

This one though, not only was he running into the field of play, but a coward punch from behind onto a young lad doing his job.

Give him 5 years inside and a lifetime ban from every football ground in Europe. Make him surrender his passport when England are playing away and have to forgo holidays when there are major tournaments on.

I would then make Birmingham play their next home game behind closed doors. The only way to stamp this out immediately is to go over the top and punish both the individual and his club, hopefully the next sad act will think twice before he tries to run on the pitch and the season ticket holders won’t be cheering him on when they know they can’t attend the next game.

Agree the retrospective action for this needs to set a precedent. Club must be severely hit either with a points deduction or force a behind closed doors game, both of which would discourage this sort of thing.

Obviously the knuckle head who assaulted Grealish deserves the highest punishment possible... 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

Next home game behind closed doors.

Punishment should be strong but I have concerns about points deductions and how that could be exploited. Would be easy enough for a lunatic Blades fan to jump onto the Elland Road pitch from the home end, get them points deducted, and see United go up in their place in May. I know it's extreme but it could happen.

19 minutes ago, Asha said:

Next home game behind closed doors.

Punishment should be strong but I have concerns about points deductions and how that could be exploited. Would be easy enough for a lunatic Blades fan to jump onto the Elland Road pitch from the home end, get them points deducted, and see United go up in their place in May. I know it's extreme but it could happen.

The club get easily pick up though, I mean sure if a Blades fan did run on the pitch at Elland Road claiming to be Leeds fans, all they would have to but his name on system and probably tell which games he's attended in the past. 

Grealish seems to fall into that category of people that make people want to punch him. Maybe it's how he looks or his hair, I dunno. I guess if he was sh*t no one would care.

From his spell at Notts and from all reports of fans that interacted with him, he's a good lad. Was a terrific player for us too.