Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

50 minutes ago, Asha said:

Next home game behind closed doors.

Punishment should be strong but I have concerns about points deductions and how that could be exploited. Would be easy enough for a lunatic Blades fan to jump onto the Elland Road pitch from the home end, get them points deducted, and see United go up in their place in May. I know it's extreme but it could happen.

I really don’t see why the vast majority of decent fans should be punished for the act of one cowardly twat 

Lifetime ban at St Andrews but there's nothing stopping him from turning up at Villa in 10 years time and trying the same thing to another player. 

Also that is a proper shit defence of his lol. That's a consequence, not a defence. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Lifetime ban at St Andrews but there's nothing stopping him from turning up at Villa in 10 years time and trying the same thing to another player. 

Also that is a proper shit defence of his lol. That's a consequence, not a defence. 

Pretty hard to have any defense really.  What could you possibly say? A russian mob had kidnapped your children and if you didnt run onto the pitch and punch grealish they would kill them?  Liam Neeson defense i suppose lol

Is it just me that has always hated Birmingham City and especially their fans? They cross the line from extremely working class - which often means good fans - to just, angry, thick, hateful lowlives.

I used to like the team for some reason until I went to St Andrews and saw the utter scum that support that team.  Millwall of the Midlands, although they'd probably see that as a compliment.

Villa are far, faaaaaaaaar more likeable and that's saying something.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Guess we wouldn't have gotten Wagner even if we wanted him then, looks pretty much like Jokanovic will get the job

Wonder if he'll go Cardiff in the summer, I'm not really sure Warnock will stay on beyond the summer. On West Brom what the odds of Moyes finally getting a job back in footy?

Edited by Leicesterpool

Following on from @Suzie the Fox comments about Villa in the Prem thread:

A £36m loss is less than I was expecting. Though if you take off the promotion bonuses then ours is almost identical. And not forgetting they still had a £40m parachute payment offsetting that loss too, whereas we didn't. 

£370m lost in 10 years really is some going!

Edited by The Bear

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

A £36m loss is less than I was expecting. Though if you take off the promotion bonuses then ours is almost identical. 

£370m in 10 years is some going though!

£370m in 10 years is shocking, how the mighty have fallen. 

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

A £36m loss is less than I was expecting. Though if you take off the promotion bonuses then ours is almost identical. And not forgetting they still had a £40m parachute payment offsetting that loss too, whereas we didn't. 

£370m lost in 10 years really is some going!

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

£370m in 10 years is shocking, how the mighty have fallen. 

Shows the effect of losing Premier League status/money. 

They spent big in Championship and failed on promotion last year which would have hit hard too. 

14 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Moore being sacked is a disgrace, they'd won 8 of their last 10 away games and are 4th in the championship, seems weird how they happily put up with pulis and pardew for much longer despite much worse runs. 

They haven't won at home since December.

On 11/03/2019 at 06:55, stripeyfox said:

I can't get over this nobhead really. And I can't believe some of the other fans who were cheering him. Fair play to Grealish for going on to score the winner. 

Reallylike Grealish, would love to see him here.

Good call. Really is a class player. Abraham could come along also. 

4 minutes ago, Cake said:

Good call. Really is a class player. Abraham could come along also. 

I don't understand why people say don't sign him because of his attitude or because he's a nobhead. By that logic, we wouldn't have signed Vardy. Grealish is a great talent. Villa need to get promoted or he'll be off I think. Not necessarily because he's desperate to leave but because they'll need to money. 

• Like 1

There's no point getting Grealish if we're going all out for Tielemans and already have Maddison at the club.

There's a reason we went for Maddison over Grealish cos he's a better player and less injury-prone. There's also a reason we've set our sights on Tielemans re: the loan deal and it's a big statement if we end up signing him permanently.

I'd much rather us spend £40m on Tielemans as opposed to getting an over-priced and lesser-talented Grealish just because he's English.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's no point getting Grealish if we're going all out for Tielemans and already have Maddison at the club.

There's a reason we went for Maddison over Grealish cos he's a better player and less injury-prone. There's also a reason we've set our sights on Tielemans re: the loan deal and it's a big statement if we end up signing him permanently.

I'd much rather us spend £40m on Tielemans as opposed to getting an over-priced and lesser-talented Grealish just because he's English.

Love Maddison and I am not knocking him but i don't think Maddison is as good as Grealish. Don't even think it's close. 

Wouldn't get Grealish or Tielemans for 40 million anyway. 

46 minutes ago, Cake said:

Love Maddison and I am not knocking him but i don't think Maddison is as good as Grealish. Don't even think it's close. 

Wouldn't get Grealish or Tielemans for 40 million anyway. 

By saying he's not as good as Grealish, you're definitely knocking him lol