Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Peru vs Denmark - 16th June - Match Thread

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

what an absolute joke of a game this is. i’d be embarrassed if i was danish. 

I'd be really embarrassed if I'd gone mad pre kick off about a team with such terrible composure in the final third. Peru look dangerous until they get into a dangerous area ?

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Every good player in the world gets overhyped by their biggest fans to be fair and Tottenham have a very vocal cabal of admirers on social media and in the press. 

It's pretty clear he's the best Danish player currently and he has been by far the biggest reason Denmark even qualified. He's rightly hyped up by our national media.

I'm keeping quiet on the "being embarrassed if I were...." front. Being Dutch has been embarrassing enough since 2014, I can't start contemplating anyone elses embarrassment, it's just too much.

Edited by Riyad_Suarez
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shen said:

It's pretty clear he's the best Danish player currently and he has been by far the biggest reason Denmark even qualified. He's rightly hyped up by our national media.

I doubt Bert is a big reader of Ekstra Bladet tbf. Him being idolised in Denmark is totally understandable and expected. I imagine Bert is referring to his reputation in the English press and online. 

• Like 1