Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

England v Belgium

6 of our 8 goals in the first 2 games have been from set pieces and even 1 of the other 2 was a deflection. We havent created much in open play vs 2 of the worse teams and again the same thing tonight. We have had one really good chance tonight and its vardy who has set it up. Our midfield is terrible and doesnt create enough, the ball is all ways passed back or sideways yet its the strikers who get the blame.

Just now, steveherbe said:

Them Spurs lads ars bloody good - if you're Belgian,. Rose was dogshit  Dier was fookin dire. Loftus Cheek  useless. Trouble is, they are all playing for themselves, not the team.

I thought rose did ok.:ph34r:  Dier was terrible, and loftus-cheek couldn't pass to an England player.

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

Me neither.  We never play well when we're favourites.

Pressure will be huge and Columbia will pick us off.

Can't see Southgate surviving the hounding after that.  

A huge mistake iMO.

to be honest if we can’t beat the Coffeelumbeans we won’t be up to winning a world cup. this one must be the best chance ever as there are no really excellent teams

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Don't think we learn anything from that game apart from that our starting 11 should remain our starting 11. Don't feel any more or less positive after that. We were never going to do anything with that midfield trio let's be honest! Jones, Dier, RLC, TAA, Rose and Rashford all pretty poor and not given any reason why they should be playing. What's important is that we are through and knockouts are a fresh start. We have absolutely no reason to be scared of Colombia

Thought Loftus-Cheek played well tbf, about the only player to come away from this game with a chance. Maguire looked better when he came on too. 

5 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Even if we get past Colombia Sweden will beat us,

its embarrasing that as a nation we don’t have a to win at all expenses attitude,

really pisses me off,

lets get to the quarters or semis for it to be a success????

i would rather go out in the groups,

as for the lack of service vardy gets it discussing,he created our best chance,

ran his socks off,yet it’s as if the prefer to not pass to him,

rashfords a greedy twat and how welbeck is a footballer,

only junior Lewis can answer that 

It says something when Vardy is actually the one providing service for other selfish sods to screw up FFS!!

It's that bad that we could be losing to Colombia, minutes away from going out, Vardy comes on with 15 minutes to go and still won't get passed to. I just don't get why Southgate is not annoyed with the others for continually ignoring him?!

My biggst fear against Columbia / Sweden / Switzerland is a 0-0 that goes to pens. Kane looks capable of scoring against anyone though so it shouldn't come to that. Columbia's first team have played today and James Rodriguez looks to have fitness problems so right now I'd take this potential route anyday, avoiding the traditional top nations until the semi's at least.

• Like 1