Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

England v Belgium

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Watch Southgate do his best impression of being pissed off in his post match interview when deep down he’s fvckin delighted :D

I don’t like the thought of playing Columbia one bit. Very tough game. They are much better than Japan IMO 

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 2

This game exposed Eric Dier massively. Not mobile enough to be effective defensively in that role, nor dynamic or progressive enough with his distribution to affect the game going forward.

That midfield 3 was never going to get the job done.

Positive is that Maguire showed how important his ability to break the lines with his distribution is, especially with the lack of creativity the squad has.

• Like 4

Guest ttfn

Rashford has done absolutely nothing to merit the hype.

Sterling is not particularly good for England but he’s streets ahead of Rashford.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Of course he would mate he creates all of his own chances and doesn’t rely on service from players like Delph and Loftus-Cheek

Hope they enjoyed the experience and they feck off and take Dier with them for the rest of the tournament 

Strange, I would have been glad to win the game but I didn't want to top the group with a draw, if that makes sense? Vardy worked hard Maguire had a good half. England have never lost a game before where I've been so not bothered.

• Like 1

Wow, that was rather underwhelming from England. Eyeing a goalless draw and finishing first only because of the fairplay rating...

Adnan Januzaj probably still bitter over his Manchester United exit. :ph34r:

All the best against Colombia, England! Easy.