Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Pre Match Thread

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Hope that little twat Mata aint playing

Loves a goal against us

And for that reason exactly he’s gone in my dream team! He will play i’d imagine as they are missing a lot of players. 

Reckon we will start with the new first team,

Kasper

Perreira, Harry, Evans, Chilly

Ndiddi    Iborra

Rachid      Maddison    Gray

Nacho or Vards

2-1 to us, Blue Army

28 minutes ago, Phill7630 said:

Reckon we will start with the new first team,

Kasper

Perreira, Harry, Evans, Chilly

Ndiddi    Iborra

Rachid      Maddison    Gray

Nacho or Vards

2-1 to us, Blue Army

I would have Silva in place of Iborra but pretty much go with this.  X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Me too, but if pre season is anything to go by, Iborra seems to be ahead of Silva in Puel's thinking.

It's a tough one, I like both but personally feel Silva offers more creativity.  We'll see.  Part of me wonders whether our attacking FBs give us an option to set up super defensively for tougher games.....

GK

Amartey  CB  CB  Fuchs

CM  CM

Pereira  AM  Chilwell

CF

I would prefer us not to be defensive and just go for it but we do seem to have more options this season.  I know I am always positive but I feel excited about this season.  X

Chilwell always looks well out of place on the wing. From pre season I can see Ricardo playing further forward but surely would be Albrighton on the left.

(if we wanted to go proper defensive I mean)

Edited by Wdywd

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Ah that feeling of being nervous to the pit of my stomach. How I've missed that! lol

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Ah that feeling of being nervous to the pit of my stomach. How I've missed that! lol

Feel less nervous when I go as everyone around me feels the same.

Going to a sports bar in Orlando to watch this,and I just know I will be the lone City fan in there.

my mate( from Manchester) is Man Utd,so no support there.

Saved my shirt for today,but getting nervous.

Last year we left Universal at 3-2 against Arsenal with 10 mins to go ,got to a bar to be informed we had lost.Sulked for days.

So who are Man U playing I've  watched and read a number previews and they've only mentioned them and their problems. I did wonder if it was some one called Mourinho but it turns out he is their manager, who knew? :dunno:

this is interesting...wonder if Mourinho will go mardy, and play a weakened team just to make a point to the Man U hierarchy? Atmosphere there can't  be good and the analysis in today's Guardian looks like it was based on inside info https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/09/manchester-united-veto-jose-mourinho-wishlist-cash-fears

2-2

Andy the Norwich but Leicester loving fan here.

Any news on Madderz?  I've read through the usual BBC/Twitter tripe but nothing solid.  Dearly hope he plays and dearly hope you beat Man Utd, thoroughly disliked by most in footy I'd say.  Come on Leicester!!!

• Like 3