Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Pre Match Thread

Just spoke to Claude and he tells me this is what he will start with:

Schmeichel

Amartey

Maguire

Morgan

Chilwell

Ndidi

Iborra

Pereira

Maddison

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Subs:

Ghezzal

Evans

Fuchs

Vardy

Diabate

Silva

Ward

Edited by Micky
Update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Micky said:

Just spoke to Claude and he tells me this is what he will start with:

Schmeichel

Amartey

Maguire

Morgan

Chilwell

Ndidi

Iborra

Pereira

Maddison

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Subs:

Ghezzal

Evans

Fuchs

Vardy

Diabate

Silva

Ward

I’d be very happy with that. 

My prediction for today's match: -

Claude Puel decides to start Harry Maguire who puts in a man of the match performance including scoring the only goal of the match with a bullet header from a Maddison corner. Leicester win 1-0 and Mourhinho resigns as manager complaining of lack of support in the transfer window. :)

• Like 2

Not expecting too much result-wise, but I'd love us to see put in a decent performance, putting Manchester United on the brink of a defeat.

We've got a lot of newbies in this squad, and I expect Ricardo Pereira and Ghezzal having a few issues linking up still on that right-hand side.

Of course, it depends on whether Puel chooses them over other players, but Diabaté on the right hasn't really worked and Albrighton and Gray should compete for the starting spot on the left.

Guest Mee-9

Cheeky 1-0 win, Maguire scores a header 89th minute. Kisses the badge infront of the TV cameras then signs a new deal tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, rachhere said:

I am going to be looking at the team sheet nervously then later...! I am sure if Vardy started and scored a hat trick, you would be far too happy to hold it against me though! :cool:

Keep him in. He'll come off the bench definitely if he doesn't start.

Hat trick from the bench?

Be brave

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

So here we are then! Another season that we are all fortunate enough to still be here to witness. Good luck to us all! May we all find moments of pleasure, joy, excitement and happiness during the next crazy 9 months. Enjoy them when they come, because we all know they will be punctuated with moments of doubt, despair, frustration and anger. There will be debates on here about tactics, players, managers etc. And we’ll all disagree with each other. That’s footie. That’s why we love it. It is what it is. Enjoy the ride everyone. COYF !! 

You're right. We should go into the season with a mixture of optimum and relief.

.I'm personally relieved to still be alive and cautiously optimistic about still being alive at the end of the season.

It's a good way to look at it.

Thanks 

• Haha 2

Honestly could go either way, I'm excited to see what Puel can do this time round with a full pre season and his own group of players.

We sure do have some quality players in all departments so if we can gel as a team we should be solid in defence and lethal up front with pedigree in midfield.. all the makings of a team that can take 3 points anywhere.

Should be a cracker of a season.

44 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

You're right. We should go into the season with a mixture of optimum and relief.

.I'm personally relieved to still be alive and cautiously optimistic about still being alive at the end of the season.

It's a good way to look at it.

Thanks 

Never sure when people are being serious or lighthearted on here. Either way, I hope you are in rude health ?

• Haha 1