Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Manchester United Away Pre Match Thread

4 minutes ago, AndyNCH said:

Andy the Norwich but Leicester loving fan here.

Any news on Madderz?  I've read through the usual BBC/Twitter tripe but nothing solid.  Dearly hope he plays and dearly hope you beat Man Utd, thoroughly disliked by most in footy I'd say.  Come on Leicester!!!

Reported as fit for selection, had been training on Friday and travelled with the squad ?

Glad I’m not having to watch the build up tonight. There’s going to be little Leicester involvement and it infuriates me. Currently watching SSN and they’re previewing the game. 5 minutes all about Man Utd game so far and I can bet they don’t even say a word about us. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

Glad I’m not having to watch the build up tonight. There’s going to be little Leicester involvement and it infuriates me. Currently watching SSN and they’re previewing the game. 5 minutes all about Man Utd game so far and I can bet they don’t even say a word about us. 

I hate that sort of stuff. The narrative is always like

“How can [big club] overcome this annoying [smaller club] and get the points that they so richly deserve?” 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bert said:

And we're actually an interesting story- plenty of intriguing signings plus the uncertainty over the manager's position. We are worth talking about.

I'm so pumped for this now!

Part of the excitement is not knowing what the starting XI or even the shape will be.

Another reason is that often anything can happen in the first round of games. There are normally one or two crazy results. Here's hoping ours is one of them.

Is a 4-0 away win too much to ask? :ph34r:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shambles said:

Sorry if this has been asked already but where is everyone drinking tonight? I’m at the Holiday Inn city centre and heading towards the stadium soon. Or is the choice of watering hole in the city centre somewhere? Thank you

HUMBLE BRAG.

COYB..

:scarf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

55 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I hate that sort of stuff. The narrative is always like

“How can [big club] overcome this annoying [smaller club] and get the points that they so richly deserve?” 

48 minutes ago, Corky said:

And we're actually an interesting story- plenty of intriguing signings plus the uncertainty over the manager's position. We are worth talking about.

Correct on all three counts there fellas, sick of similar situations of having to hear pundits like Danny Murphy for example,  saying players here deserve better than Leicester etc, sycophantic behaviour on a platform that should promote impartial expert analysis, absolutely unacceptable.  

Edited by SheppyFox