Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

4 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not sure I would be against totalling folding as a club. We’ve peaked, I spend far too much money, time and emotion watching it.

Lets call it quits, farewell Leicester.

lol lol lol

Edited by Dan LCFC

Surely this isn't going to happen??? £15m for a 30 year old championship player at best......whilst Wolves are to pay just over £20m (this includes add ons) for a 22 year old Adama Traore who has the potential to get better

I really can't believe this.

Can you imagine the people in power at Leicester sitting round a table and saying we need to get a 30yo striker in from Stoke for the best part of £15m? He won't get in the team and he won't improve and his resale value plummets the moment we sign him. Why not just keep Ulloa?

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

I refuse to believe this is true. Surely no one thinks it's a good idea to spend up to £15m on a 30yo reserve striker who has never been great at the best of times?

To think how great our window looked when we signed Pereira, Evans and Maddison and Musa was getting linked with a big money move after his brilliant game against Iceland in the World Cup. :(

I'm likely to be going against the grain here but nothing's changed with regards to those four so it's not been a disaster. 

Like you and many others, I'd like one more (a reasonably accomplished winger) if possible and I'd be satisfied with that. Let's hope those claiming to be ITK, really are and there's another signing yet to come.

First comment in the Daily Mail by a Stoke fan lol

JackChell95, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago

As a stoke fan I'd happily take £5m as he isn't even worth that. Snap anyone's hand off for a figure above £0 actually. The guy is hopeless! How can stoke value him at this much is beyond me..

ReplyNew Comment

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

I'm likely to be going against the grain here but nothing's changed with regards to those four so it's not been a disaster. 

Like you and many others, I'd like one more (a reasonably accomplished winger) if possible and I'd be satisfied with that. Let's hope those claiming to be ITK, really are and there's another signing yet to come.

I loved our transfer business at the start. We've made far too many average signings at best since the title win that appeared to have little thought in them whatsoever and now we're struggling to move them on.

Pereira was rated 10th best right back in the world by 442 magazine.

Maddison is 21 and was arguably the best player in the Championship.

Evans was a steal at £3.5m when Man City wanted him less than 12 months before but were quoted £30m.

No one can really criticise the above signings whether they work out or not as on paper it looks fantastic if you judge them by their profiles.

Then we sign Ward to come as our No2 for a world record fee for a reserve GK who by any metric isn't worth that. We then sign another failure from Monaco who they were desperate to get shot off. I just think we're wealthy enough as a club that we shouldn't need to be taking chance on what appears to be two players in their mid 20's who will never be good enough for our first team. Another signing or two with a similar profile to our first three signings should have been the way.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I loved our transfer business at the start. We've made far too many average signings at best since the title win that appeared to have little thought in them whatsoever and now we're struggling to move them on.

Pereira was rated 10th best right back in the world by 442 magazine.

Maddison is 21 and was arguably the best player in the Championship.

Evans was a steal at £3.5m when Man City wanted him less than 12 months before but were quoted £30m.

No one can really criticise the above signings whether they work out or not as on paper it looks fantastic if you judge them by their profiles.

Then we sign Ward to come as our No2 for a world record fee for a reserve GK who by any metric isn't worth that. We then sign another failure from Monaco who they were desperate to get shot off. I just think we're wealthy enough as a club that we shouldn't need to be taking chance on what appears to be two players in their mid 20's who will never be good enough for our first team. Another signing or two with a similar profile to our first three signings should have been the way.

Players in their mid 20s who will never be good enough for our first team?

Jamie Vardy turned out alright - and from a non league club