Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Filip Benkovic

4 goals in 25 games for Zagreb last season. Few international appearances. Doesn't get booked much (only 2 all of last season). 

Only 21. 

£10m seems like a bargain to be honest. Low risk, could be high reward. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's more like it, players with potential resale value that no-ones knows if they're any good or not so at least for the moment we don't want to kill ourselves because they're Diouf.

I’d give you five points for that post, if it were possible. This is the best kind of rumour. Someone we don’t know, who sounds and looks exciting. For one fleeting moment, the transfer window  is all fun again. Love it. 

Edited by TrentFox

32 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Absolute unit, looks like the kinda chap who would nut his girlfriend if she forgot to bring milk home, sign him up 

We’ve not got rid of Danny “the strangler” Simpson yet, don’t need our women being head butted at the same time now lol 

Now you are talking.  Never heard of him.    Is he any good?  WTF - just gerrimin Rudders (as I bet he has a nice girlfriend we can stalk)

Edited by mozartfox
why not

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Now you are talking.  Never heard of him.    Is he any good?  WTF - just gerrimin Rudders (as I bet he has a nice girlfriend we can stalk)

Unfortunately his girlfriend has been taken. Unfortunately for the takers, Claude Puel has a particular set of skills. He will find them.

... Times his tackles well, great composure in tight situations. Looks like a potential replacement for Wes, good range of passing, love is attitude, I really can't see how we could not go for this. Even if we have to pay over the odds to get him!! 

Edited by sacreblueits442

I was watching that first YouTube video and I started off thinking he's pretty useful in the air and then the tackles went in and I went from thinking, good tackle to that's surely a free kick to F**kin' 'ell Ref how are you not giving that!! :D

Gerrimin!