Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Most Leicester fans honestly don't even care about Derby. Just look at the Championship thread and see how many preferred Derby promoted instead of Villa. And Villa barely get a mention on here unless we play them. Thats the level of irrelevancy Derby are to us.

A funny banner on the motorway doesn't change that.

I don't think it was done to drum up an intense rivalry, just a group of fans mocked for winning "fvck all", called an inferior club for years giving a bit back from a position of strength. They'll probably get promoted at some point, we'll go down and they will no doubt remind us of these banners and comments.

This stuff will have gone in a couple of days and we all move on. Nothing serious that will last too long.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

they dont seem to care but have to keep saying they don't just to make sure they dont care. of course.

Because saying it winds up so many on here. They get one hell of a reaction just for saying they don't care about us. 

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Plenty of them in 97 when I was at school in Ashby, it’s because of them I’m a Leicester fan. Got into football there and everyone followed Leicester so I did too. 22yrs later, despite been born in Derby, the most important lesson I learned at School stays with me ???

Yeah I went to Ashby Grammar and the split was pretty much 50/50 back then too 

Jack Whitehall makes hilarious mistake in Christian Fuchs' New York charity match
The comedian clearly isn't well-versed in American sports terminology

Jack Whitehall made a big mistake ahead of his appearance in Christian Fuchs' charity match in New York.

The comedian appeared alongside Jamie Redknapp and City's title-winning defence, Chrstian Fuchs, Wes Morgan, Robert Huth and Danny Simpson in the Big Apple on Saturday.

The game was to open the new Hudson Sports Complex, owned by Christian Fuchs and his wife Raluca, with all proceeds going to Beautiful People, a charity that provides adaptive sports to children with disabilities.

And ahead of the game, Jack Whitehall, made a key error when shopping for footwear in the United States.

He asked for 'football boots' in a sports store and ended up with American football cleats, footwear of a very different variety, creating quite the comedic moment on Jamie Redknapp's Instagram story.

0_GettyImages-1076823024.jpg
An example of American football cleats, worn by Green Bay Packers star quarter back Aaron Rodgers. (Image: Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images)
"What are they? What are those?" said Redknapp.

"Football cleats. I asked for football boots and I forgot they don't call it f*****g football here!" Whitehall replied.

The new facility, where the match was hosted, is donned with a Fox logo, and plans to focus on professional, quality training, bringing in athletes, trainers and coaches from around the world.

• Like 1

So apparently Chilwell isn't too popular with the Spuds fans and Danny Rose should have played last night. :whistle:

https://tbrfootball.com/tottenham-fans-criticise-target-ben-chilwell-for-his-england-performance-in-nations-league/

Never seen such deluded b*ll*cks in my life. He wasn't just the best English defender on the pitch, if it wasn't for Pickford keeping us in the game he'd have been MOTM by a country mile. And in this game of fine lines, he'd have been getting the plaudits as the matchwinner for his marauding run if Lingard's goal had stood.

That isn't my Leicester fan bias talking either, because I believe it's fair to rip into Maguire all you want - he made some howlers. But Ben had a good game. The Spurs contingent on the other hand were invisible and it's a joke that a blatantly unfit Kane got gametime ahead of Callum Wilson.

Spurs fans really are the most deluded bunch of:plancque:-ers going.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

So apparently Chilwell isn't too popular with the Spuds fans and Danny Rose should have played last night. :whistle:

https://tbrfootball.com/tottenham-fans-criticise-target-ben-chilwell-for-his-england-performance-in-nations-league/

Never seen such deluded b*ll*cks in my life. He wasn't just the best English defender on the pitch, if it wasn't for Pickford keeping us in the game he'd have been MOTM by a country mile. And in this game of fine lines, he'd have been getting the plaudits as the matchwinner for his marauding run if Lingard's goal had stood.

That isn't my Leicester fan bias talking either, because I believe it's fair to rip into Maguire all you want - he made some howlers. But Ben had a good game. The Spurs contingent on the other hand were invisible and it's a joke that a blatantly unfit Kane got gametime ahead of Callum Wilson.

He was as bad as any of them first half. Second half and extra time much better.

On 07/06/2019 at 10:32, OntarioFox said:

I'm convinced you've got to have parents who are twins to support that lot. Absolutely clueless.

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Lannister’s?

Well spurs are like the army of the dead ,massive build up,on the verge of success and in an instant they are shattered.