Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

We all know that Rodgers is a great coach but I really think his personality is perfect for the situation we find ourselves in this summer.

As many people have said, we have a talented young team capable of achieving great things if they stay together. If anyone can sell that dream to the current and prospective players, it's Rodgers. He's probably itching for pre-season to start so he can get the players together and map out his vision. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Said no man u fan ever before. What a time for our great club.

It's also a sign of a fall from grace for man utd. Going from world class players like Ronaldo and Cantona to Rashford and Lingaard, a player who i thought was pants when he played for us. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

It's also a sign of a fall from grace for man utd. Going from world class players like Ronaldo and Cantona to Rashford and Lingaard, a player who i thought was pants when he played for us. 

Bit harsh Rashford is a top player and is only going to get better at 21 in my opinion and Lingaard was 19 when he came here. that being said Young, Smalling and McTominay would get nowhere near are current best 11.

45 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Bit harsh Rashford is a top player and is only going to get better at 21 in my opinion and Lingaard was 19 when he came here. that being said Young, Smalling and McTominay would get nowhere near are current best 11.

He may get better he may not but, the point i'm making is they've gone from some of the best players in the world to..not the best players in the world by a long way.

• Like 1

Leicester: League's most exciting young squad 

Of all the squads in the Premier League, Leicester's is the one most in transition, with very few players actually at the peak of their careers. 

_107324247_pl_squadgrid_leicester_v3.thumb.png.51acba1bda04002abd8cdda724ef316e.png

While the likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Jamie Vardy are still key players, many of the club legends that won that incredible title three years ago are not, and have been replaced by an exciting group of relative youngsters led by Ben Chilwell, Wilfred Ndidi and James Maddison.

After his impressive loan spell, the club's biggest task this summer will likely be trying to sign Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans on a permanent basis to add to the promise that already exists.

With Chilwell and Harry Maguire established in the England set-up and four Leicester players in this summer's England Under-21 squad for the European Championship, it's clear why taking charge of a squad with such an exciting future was too good an opportunity for former Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers to turn down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48473708

• Like 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Leicester: League's most exciting young squad 

Of all the squads in the Premier League, Leicester's is the one most in transition, with very few players actually at the peak of their careers. 

_107324247_pl_squadgrid_leicester_v3.thumb.png.51acba1bda04002abd8cdda724ef316e.png

While the likes of Kasper Schmeichel and Jamie Vardy are still key players, many of the club legends that won that incredible title three years ago are not, and have been replaced by an exciting group of relative youngsters led by Ben Chilwell, Wilfred Ndidi and James Maddison.

After his impressive loan spell, the club's biggest task this summer will likely be trying to sign Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans on a permanent basis to add to the promise that already exists.

With Chilwell and Harry Maguire established in the England set-up and four Leicester players in this summer's England Under-21 squad for the European Championship, it's clear why taking charge of a squad with such an exciting future was too good an opportunity for former Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers to turn down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48473708

I refuse to accept that Tielemans has left the club.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Harsh on mctominay.... i think he has a bright future

14 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

How is a 32 year old goalkeeper past his prime?

Obviously isn't but I guess there's not much point making a separate set of brackets for one player, besides they've put a question mark in to indicate it's not a hard rule - many would argue that Vardy wasn't past his peak last year either despite being a striker already a couple years into that bracket.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, woddyuk said:

Just heard on the radio the daily mirror have done an article on Demarai Gray and under 21s and used a picture of Reiss Nelson 

:ph34r:

Anyone see their cock up? 

Why would we see their cocks as part of the article? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why would we see their cocks as part of the article? 

I Should have wrote " f%*k up" maybe? :rolleyes:

In their defence they are both English and black. 

#pisspoorjournos

13 hours ago, woddyuk said:

Just heard on the radio the daily mirror have done an article on Demarai Gray and under 21s and used a picture of Reiss Nelson 

:ph34r:

Anyone see their cock up? 

Reiss Nelson, is that a type of jacket?

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2019 at 10:23, sylofox said:

Said no man u fan ever before. What a time for our great club.

And they'll never admit it, but Vardy is definitely in ahead of any of their forward line too at present.

• Like 2