Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

58 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

“their club will forever have to live with the shame of how they treated the man who made it happen. It would be God’s little joke if we got him instead.”

Gave him a 7 digit severance package and half a million quid’s worth of wine?

Meanwhile, Rodgers wins them the treble treble and in return he gets sectarian signing and a home invasion in which all his medals got nicked.

Disgusting I tell you. These bozos are so clueless they don’t see the irony. 

Sports fans are mental.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

“their club will forever have to live with the shame of how they treated the man who made it happen. It would be God’s little joke if we got him instead.”

Gave him a 7 digit severance package and half a million quid’s worth of wine?

Meanwhile, Rodgers wins them the treble treble and in return he gets sectarian signing and a home invasion in which all his medals got nicked.

We gave him a standing ovation when he came back in November. We sang his name at Fulham.

Let's see if they welcome Brendan back before moralising, hey?

Met a really sound Spurs fan in Valencia and he said he wanted Vardy, Maddison, Tielemans, N'didi, Maguire, Chilwell & Ricardo. Made my day.

Edited by ajthefox
  • Like 1

On 11/05/2019 at 18:12, sylofox said:

Spuds where interested Wham and Everton. But aparantly he told his agent he was not interested in any of those. His reason to move was to get closer to Coventry. Otherwise he was happy to stay at Norwich. 

Said nobody ever. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Own up that just has to be total bollox lol lol lol

In fairness the main reason I thought he was sound was because he wanted all our players and very few people in Valencia seemed to know who Leicester were.

One bloke selling football tops thought I said West Ham when I said Leicester. I might not sound especially eloquent in general conversation but Fvck me.

Guest SO1
23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Overall a nice introductory article with the usual negative stuff to make it more interesting.

"But Rodgers success has never come in building for the long term" Where does this person live on the moon? You build to get maximum points now. Or your gone. Most jobs 3 yrs if your lucky.

Some nice Liverpool propaganda to beat Rodgers over the head with and add a dash of Congerton(does she read this blog?) along with a spoon of ripping off Guardiola. :)

Guest SO1
1 minute ago, Corky said:

So he's won every trophy available yet they are in a worse position than when he joined?

Sad. 7 trophies in 21/2 years. I go on Kerrydale St and almost every comment is negative trying to blame Rodgers for everything that is and could go wrong.

I've never seen a fan base so full of self delusion. If they lose the cup next week the place will be off the charts.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If we somehow get Top 4 next season, I can't wait to see Sutton's reaction. Especially if Celtic lose out to Rangers, Chelsea bomb and Norwich get relegated. I think he'd cry on live TV.

And Blackburn lose Bradley Dack and get relegated...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

If we somehow get Top 4 next season, I can't wait to see Sutton's reaction. Especially if Celtic lose out to Rangers, Chelsea bomb and Norwich get relegated. I think he'd cry on live TV.

He'll probably have to resort to the Jungle...or Strictly Come Dancing lol

• Haha 1