Jump to content
Cardiff_Fox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

Recommended Posts

ManU - Arsenal - Chelsea keyboard warriors right now...

 

2Fj.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving Arsenal seeing us as rivals now :) looking down towards us rather than up towards City and Liverpool!

 

We've genuinely left behind the lower half of the Premier League which is a great feat for a team like Leicester.

 

Bring on the bitterness!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO FINISH ABOVE THEM FROM NOW ON. 

and for the Arsenal TV meltdowns which will always be a guilty pleasure..........fam

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO FINISH ABOVE THEM FROM NOW ON. 

Imagine the meltdown in a few years when we have Europe's best training facility, have played in the CL in consecutive seasons, and have a stadium roughly on par with the Emirates. Oh, fun times ahead :crylaugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

Not yet we haven't. Proof of the pud will always be what happens during the season and the next few seasons and we are yet to see how we perform. It looks good, it looks promising and boy are we all excited, but lets not go all Arsenal or spurs here ........... that would be the pits

You're correct - please excuse giddiness!! We will never be that arrogant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Page 13 of the Tielemans thread on Red Cafe. Basically one bloke saying that Rashford is better than Vards

 

Then everyone saying Vardys clearly better 

 

which he obviously is

0070434B-4556-457A-A67F-616D1B3D920A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Page 13 of the Tielemans thread on Red Cafe. Basically one bloke saying that Rashford is better than Vards

 

Then everyone saying Vardys clearly better 

 

which he obviously is

0070434B-4556-457A-A67F-616D1B3D920A.jpeg

Have you got a link? The thread I found only has 3 pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO FINISH ABOVE THEM FROM NOW ON. 

Thauvin? Have I missed something I send someone put this on my fb today aswell??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You're correct - please excuse giddiness!! We will never be that arrogant

I know, being that arrogant is the Everest of arrogant and I'd never make such an outlandish slur on another FoxesTalk member. Giddiness, on the other hand, is currently at pandemic proportions and  high forgivable  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO FINISH ABOVE THEM FROM NOW ON. 

Have I missed something? Did Arsenal build another new stadium?

 

I've been to the Emirates a few times and it's aesthetically it's beautiful. Is it a super-mega-ultra stadium though? Is it fvck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO FINISH ABOVE THEM FROM NOW ON. 

"Aubazettes" **** me he needs putting down tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacnah said:

and for the Arsenal TV meltdowns which will always be a guilty pleasure..........fam

Innit tho blud

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jacnah said:

Not yet we haven't. Proof of the pud will always be what happens during the season and the next few seasons and we are yet to see how we perform. It looks good, it looks promising and boy are we all excited, but lets not go all Arsenal or spurs here ........... that would be the pits

Yes, think we need to calm down a bit. I do have concerns that the hype and expectation could affect us at some stage. Let the team and manager develop.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Correction, their squad and settled manager finished above us last season. That team, even without blue tinted specs, got their arses handed to them on a plate near the end of the season.

Correct, and we struggled to put away teams that they picked up points against.

 

Regardless of whether we beat them, it's the table that counts in May. There is no guarantee that we will start next season a stronger team. Without Maguire if he goes, nobody can be certain that our defense will be stronger, so there's every chance our starting 11 could be weaker, even with Perez in it.

 

Granted they've lost Ramsey, but theres a big overreaction by a large group of fans on both ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Correct, and we struggled to put away teams that they picked up points against.

 

Regardless of whether we beat them, it's the table that counts in May. There is no guarantee that we will start next season a stronger team. Without Maguire if he goes, nobody can be certain that our defense will be stronger, so there's every chance our starting 11 could be weaker, even with Perez in it.

 

Granted they've lost Ramsey, but theres a big overreaction by a large group of fans on both ends. 

Nothing you are saying is incorrect but you are using a whole season when our whole season is not what we are rightly judging it on. We are judging it on the massive upturn since we made big changes.

 

By all means, be a realist/pessimist but I'm not joining you. Im on the optimistic bus for this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Bissaka on par with Ricardo? No chance. Shaw on par with Chilwell? Must be why he's first choice for England. Harsh on Barnes too. Mad how you could make a genuinely strong claim that our best 11 is better than theirs. Never thought I'd see this day.

Crazy that our full backs are much better and CBs... I struggle to really want any of those United players in our team bar De Gea. Pogba is too big headed and unsettles the team. So again we actually win midfield and Vardy is better than anyone they can put upfront .. it is actually crazy to be saying this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was reading a few comments that Tielemans couldn't handle the pressure of being at a big club so he opted the easy option of joining Leicester. What absolute bo*****s lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...