Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

• Someone who plays 2 up front
  • Someone who plays at a high tempo
  • Someone who shows a bit of enthusiasm for the game
  • Someone who commands respect
  • Someone who plays a high pressing game (like any team greater than the sum of it's parts in this country)
  • Someone who gets the best out of Vardy and, while we're at it, the other decent players that we undoubtedly have
  • Someone who has the tactical nous to realise wingers make better wingers than full backs
  • Someone who has the tactical nous to realise we don't need 2 holding midfielders against the many weak teams in this division
  • Someone with the tactical nous to realise a player like Iheanacho can never, ever lead the line on his own
  • Someone who fills the players with confidence by telling them that if they play positive, agrressive football, they can win
  • Someone who realises the point of football is scoring more goals than the other team, not keeping clean sheets
  • Someone who puts crap teams to the sword when they've only got 10 men
  • Someone who will make us finish above 12 of the other 19 teams as the quality in our squad demands
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kitchandro said:

And while we're at it, someone who wants to win a cup competition and not just collect his wages for being midtable after a bland, forgettable season.

Pretty sure he made 4 changes so we could challenge in the cup on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, One Arm Babba said:

A ****ing rotten potato would have more charisma than this Fuel!!! I can’t ****ing stand him and have been calling for his head since last January.

id replace him with Gary Megson or Ian Holloway at this point.

Megson or Holloway!  You must be drunk. :facepalm:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Fooks sake ...   anyone would think we had lost  ! ...   we were all over them and with a bit of luck would have comfortably won. 

I'm against the knee-jerk reactions but it's been a long time coming. I think we should wait til the Summer regardless (unless relegation is staring us in the face weeks from now), you are a bit right about luck but also a bit wrong. You could argue that the equaliser itself was pretty lucky, and that we were also lucky that Noble made such a terrible challenge/Kasper's pass went through Antonio's legs etc. Overall I don't think that it was an impressive performance as a team.