Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

So many "puel out" calls from fans, so who replaces him?

5 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I must be on my own I like Puel with what he is trying to do especially brining the younger players through, if they did sack him amd and someone new came in and he lost 2/3games on the bounce you would be calling for him to be sacked, we all need to support the players and the manager 

Youre not on your own

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Could see how much this meant to him!

The smile on his face and a few of the players along with the patting him on the back speaks a fair bit of how he's looked at by a fair few of the players. 

Brilliant to see.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The smile on his face and a few of the players along with the patting him on the back speaks a fair bit of how he's looked at by a fair few of the players. 

Brilliant to see.

Interestingly, one Mr Jamie Vardy is doing that... Not the behaviour of some who doesn't like the guy

• Like 2

I think this season is a write off now,as long as we arnt in a relegation battle,we may as well give Puel the season,if we haven’t really shown signs of consistency in performances results better defending and creating more chances he should go at the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I think this season is a write off now,as long as we arnt in a relegation battle,we may as well give Puel the season,if we haven’t really shown signs of consistency in performances results better defending and creating more chances he should go at the end of the season.

Not seen you all week mate, are you ok? 

after what has happened its time for everyone to get behind Puel and what he is trying to do, it must be hard for him at times and I do give him stick now and then but we could have much worse and he has got us playing good football and is bedding in a young exciting team which im sure will continue to get better with time.

There are still a few things I think could be changed but they are tough calls and he has a lot of potential to work with so chopping and changing the team will happen which isn't a bad thing if everyone is on the same page.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not seen you all week mate, are you ok? 

Gutted like everyone else! Didn’t know what to say,been on here reading all the threads which has helped. I really hope now that Puel can start to get the best out of this squad,have the best season possible for the boss.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I wouldn't say write off, but we look to be solidly mid table, and bringing through some decent youngsters. Who doubts Chilwell now? 

We have scored every match, and could have scored many more with more clinical finishing. Tighten up the defencive play and we are sorted. 

Most importantly the players and staff seem to be willing to graft for Puel. I see no reason to mess things about at present. 

Delighted to hear that the fans started to finally chant his name today. The results aren’t always the ones we want but nobody can deny how exciting the squad is that he is building. It’s going to take time to get it right but I honestly think he’ll take us far if we allow him that time. 

Plus, the way he has handled the last week and came across in the media is pure class and dignified.

CLAUDE PUEL’S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's been nothing short of amazing how he's handled the Media the Players and delivered a win today after events of the past week.

The players are improving, The Team are improving and he's improving.

With the approach the Club has decided to take, He's the best person to get us where we want to be.

Wait until he's able to off load the fringe players and sign a few more of his own choices.

We will be challenging at the top end with a very young team for years to come.

Keep the faith.

Correct

I'm a bit pissed, so forgive me. But I honestly think the Puel outers are taking their cues from bitter Southampton fans. Which is a bit sad.  I genuinely can't see what he is doing wrong. He seems to be following the exact path any sane Leicester fan (and the Chairman) would want.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's been nothing short of amazing how he's handled the Media the Players and delivered a win today after events of the past week.

The players are improving, The Team are improving and he's improving.

With the approach the Club has decided to take, He's the best person to get us where we want to be.

Wait until he's able to off load the fringe players and sign a few more of his own choices.

We will be challenging at the top end with a very young team for years to come.

Keep the faith.

What i've been saying from the start. 1 transfer window in the summer and a January window (which are more for panic buys than long term strategy)is not enough. He needs time. Providing he keeps improving the players and we end the season having seen improvement in the way we control the game and the movement of the players off the ball, i'd give him next season and longer. I really do rate him and this week he's been absolutely class. 

Also the way Vardy smiled and grabbed him is not for show, that's a connection. I really honestly believe the players have faith in him. 

• Like 2

On 02/11/2018 at 15:27, The Horse's Mouth said:

The incident has bought him time, I still maintain I don't think he's the right man, but as others have said it wouldn't be right to get rid of him now with all things considered. I'm happy to let him see out the rest of the season, if we're sort of in the same situation and not much has improved then re evaluate and bring the right man in

I agree at this time to change manager would be suicidal.