Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Away Match Thread

Probably the team I'd have gone with to be fair. Ideally I don't think any of us would have Morgan starting regularly in the PL but it's not as though we've got Beckenbauer and Bobby Moore waiting in the wings is it? Soyuncu by all accounts isn't quite ready and Evans hasn't exactly made himself the first name on the team sheet. 

Please please please start the game well lads.

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

You can have any opinion you want.  You might find it is challenged by other people's opinions, especially if it is considered unfair.  What's wrong with that?

Nothing, but as Webbo says who is anyone to tell another what to do or how to support?

I have concerns, doubts and issues with selections but i'm not being being challenged by other people's opinions, I'm simply being told to 'drop it and back all'.

Almost the definition of being told to happy clap.

Edited by Matt

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Nothing, but as Webbo says who is anyone to tell another what to do or how to support?

I have concerns, doubts and issues with selections but i'm not being being challenged by other people's opinions, I'm simply being told to 'drop it and support them'.

Almost the definition of being told to happy clap.

NO - I understand your concerns. I only say drop it in the context of fully supporting whoever is picked. I AGREE that Morgan is baffling, but he's been picked, so I'm going to back him. I'm NOT saying cease to criticise - I AM saying get behind whoever is picked, even if it angers you.

Edited by HighPeakFox

13 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Expected line up and i'm fine with it. Taking into account the injuries Newcastle have we 'should' win.

Very happy to see Puel has continued to start with Vardy, Nacho and Maddison.

COYB 

Leave it to a woman to come up with the crazy idea that pre-match comments shouldn't have to be a pissing contest.

• Haha 1