Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Mohamed Elneny

From the interviews he had about links with a move away from Arsenal he doesnt sound anywhere near interested in entertaining the idea of a move away too lower end clubs. Hes happier to earn more and play less (while playing the 'try my best to get into the team excuse') from the sounds of things so im NOT INTERESTED and already have bad vibes about the guy.

In other words Elneny can **** off. k thanks

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

So Arsenal want to purchase Pablo Fornals, which cost them 18m, and want to fund that with Leicester paying 15m for a player they bought for 5m 2years ago whose only played 4 games for them. 

Why should we help Arsenal out? 

He’s played 75 times for Arsenal according to Wiki, 38 in the league  16 in cups and 21 times in Europe. Not sure if you’re getting his squad number mixed up with appearances.

He’s still not a player I want but that is because we have similar. If the club saw him as an upgrade on Mendy or Ndidi and shipped one out then fair enough.

Really?  What with him and the Spanish lad we're supposed to be buying we'd best set up with a 7 man midfield. Just think of all that money our owners are going to burn on fees and wages ... not! Stick with what we've got unless a blatantly obvious improvement in what we've got and this guy isn't is he.

26 minutes ago, FilbertFrog said:

We need a proper Director of Football 

We've got one, he's doing a decent job. In any case, what's that got to do with another garbage report of yet another foreign midfielder. It's Danny Alves aged 35 this morning and mostly all these reports are guesswork and utter bollocks.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's no marquee signing, but surely Silva isn't going to be around for much longer and if the reports of Iborra potentially returning to Spain are true then it would make sense, especially with James' ongoing fitness issues and King's absence from the 25 man squad.

He's a tidy player who has experience in the league and would fit into how Puel wants us to play. This may well be a lazy journalist rehashing an old rumour but I wouldn't be surprised if we had retained an interest. 

10 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

We've got one, he's doing a decent job. In any case, what's that got to do with another garbage report of yet another foreign midfielder. It's Danny Alves aged 35 this morning and mostly all these reports are guesswork and utter bollocks.  

Is he ? Really ? He is lucky we have a decent manager ! He had bought some crap a lot more crap than anything worthwhile , but I fear sentiment will rule his future and we will keep getting turkeys like silva 

2 hours ago, FilbertFrog said:

Is he ? Really ? He is lucky we have a decent manager ! He had bought some crap a lot more crap than anything worthwhile , but I fear sentiment will rule his future and we will keep getting turkeys like silva 

I think you'd better check his job description and I think you'll find he doesn't actually choose the players.

3 hours ago, FilbertFrog said:

Indeed he does 

So using your maxim then, he discovered Marhez , Vardy, Knockhardt, Albrighton , Morgan , Huth, Gray, Maguire, Kante, the Premiership winning side, in fact all of them including the duds! Didn't do too bad then? I was under the impression that scouts like Walsh and Macia plus others did the chosing and as director of football, Rudkin sorted the finances out plus other duties?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...