Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Brais Mendez

3 hours ago, FoxNotFox said:

Maybe Puel doesn't see the need for out-and-out strikers. I think he prefers his players to be more roundly skilled, more multifaceted. Strikes me too that he wants his attacking players to roam across the pitch, so they're not classic wingers nor no. 10s but can all play those roles as required during a game. I think that's why we see the positional interchange behind Vardy. 

I reckon Vardy's having to change his game and that's why he's not as effective as previously. We're not shaping for him these days and neither are we looking to in the future. He'll be phased out unless he can adapt, and maybe that's the end of us having a nominated striker.

I think Ric was joking but now I'm worried he's accidentally seen the future! Barnes is getting off seven shots a game albeit in the Championship. Hmm.

One thing that has struck me is that if we ever get rid of Puel mid-season we will be absolutely buggered as he seems to have particular tactics that is not that common in England  and has particular players to suit those tactics that others might not be able to utilize...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MPH said:

One thing that has struck me is that if we ever get rid of Puel mid-season we will be absolutely buggered as he seems to have particular tactics that is not that common in England  and has particular players to suit those tactics that others might not be able to utilize...

Not really, 4231 is one of the most common formations, we play predominantly a possession heavy style which the majority of managers now coach.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Is he good?

Still young but his stats this year in a poor La Liga team are excellent 

Stolen of twitter but to have a player in that top right hand quarter would be fantastic 

072BB51F-CA36-436D-B875-B0474690BFDB.jpeg

Edited by Mehrez