Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

The end of the Vichai song seems to confuse every opposition supporter. Fair play to the Huddersfield bloke for correcting himself.

Tbh it confuses me with how people started it without any care for how utterly shit the last 3 lines are. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

The end of the Vichai song seems to confuse every opposition supporter. Fair play to the Huddersfield bloke for correcting himself.

It's really not a good song, to be fair. Everyone mishears the last line, it switches between pronouns, "counter attack" and "build from the back" don't really make much sense together. :P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I hate it to be honest. Obviously I'm fully behind the sentiment, but some of the lines really make me cringe. It's also the fact that every single team in the football league sings it. I'll sing it merely because it's one of the few songs that actually gets off the ground, but I must admit that it's through gritted teeth. 

Quite. Diminishes the tribute somewhat when as soon as people pipe up with it at Molineux thousands of Yam Yams drown it out with their version.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2019 at 22:44, ealingfox said:

Honestly the fact people get so triggered by it is why Champions of England, You'll Never Sing That needs to be sang more and sang louder

At Derby County again? Classic Leicester. 

5 hours ago, Corky said:

Having listened to West Ham sing about Chelsea not having a history, it made me relieved we aren't the only fans who delve into this shite.

As opposed to West Ham who must be the biggest club never to have won the league? lol ******

m ongs is on the swear filter now but twat isn't lmao

Edited by Stadt

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2019 at 17:49, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

That was me! 

I don't say this lightly, but I will fight anybody who tries to tell me that Ben Chilwell is not the next Gareth Bale. 

Anybody. 

He’s going to score a 20 yard overhead kick before the end of the season. I can feel it. 

Your my favourite poster :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Missed it but it looked horrendous. Our away support has hit the shit.

When was it good? Admittedly I missed the title season but I went aokos5 every game from 2010 and it was hardly ever good and apart from the odd game its hardly been good since. Leicester just isn't really an atmosphere city. Genuinely wonder when you think we've turned it on? 

• Thanks 1

Our support has always been average at best. Never the worst though until very recently when we can safely say our home and away  support is the worst in the league by quite some distance. We have no songs at all, which doesn’t help. Newcastle home was just embarrassing. A real shame as this is our greatest era on the field. I remember the time when L block never stoppped signing before that big idiot with the drum came along. 

However ask me what would I rather have... winning the league and no atmosphere for the following ten years... I’d take it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Plenty moaning, no one doing anything about it. 

This. 

For those that do want to sing and try and improve things take a look at the areas at aways where the UFS lot will be.

Huddersfield prime example of this. Folk being proactive and buying tickets in that area of moving over on the day. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Plenty moaning, no one doing anything about it. 

Those moaning about it and judging others for not wanting to stand all game can once again jog on.

Maybe instead of criticising those who aren't standing and singing; do something to make it a loud and party like atmosphere.

Everyone in that stand has paid their money to go support the lads; stop bloody criticising them. Proper pisses me off. 

On 07/04/2019 at 22:44, ealingfox said:

Honestly the fact people get so triggered by it is why Champions of England, You'll Never Sing That needs to be sang more and sang louder

What really should happen is a small change to the lyrics, instead of "champions of England" ,  Premier League champions, that way there could be no disputes or twattish historical division 1 winners from the thirteenth century getting all arsey, we could also sing it happily to teams like Liverpool and Spuds  :-)  

Edited by mad biker
punctuation

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, mad biker said:

What really should happen is a small change to the lyrics, instead of "champions of England" ,  Premier League champions, that way there could be no disputes or twattish historical division 1 winners from the thirteenth century getting all arsey, we could also sing it happily to teams like Liverpool and Spuds  :-)  

Why please tell me is anybody bothered about upsetting opposition fans with anything we sing , if it annoys them keep singing it all the more. When we truly become bothered about upsetting opposition fans with a few songs we might as well give up and watch tigers.