Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

14 hours ago, Claridge said:

A bit naff I know, but could the clappers have when your smiling on them and be sung 5 mins before kick off. Get it on the screens with a band or jersey budd for a couple of games to see if it catches on.then another song etc...

Now that would make us look plastic. Print the words to your anthem on a clapper. We really are going to get stick for that one. lol lol

• Like 1

If there was space at the top of SK2/3 for around 60 seats then I’m sure they would. But sadly there isn’t and even with relegation the centre behind the goal is always going to be occupied. The reason they started in the corner was because it was the emptiest part of the ground and they can all get tickets together. 

The club would never do a palace and ask them to swap with people to help improve the atmosphere. 

Sadly I’m not sure what more can be done as even space in the corner is very limited now and people are struggling to relocate. 

I would love to see them behind the goal however.

On 23/03/2019 at 15:08, Sammy said:

Is there any way in arranging away ends in particular to get people grouped together in the right area?

All the good ends I can think of in recent years (excluding Brugge) has had a big presence at the front near the goal (thinking Stoke when Amartey scored late, Spurs FA cup). 

UFS attempt this for around 80% of away games. Keep an eye on their twitter and Facebook or drop them an email.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

We often get it wrong today we got it right absolutely superb.  The song for vichai made the hairs on my neck stand up. A special moment for a special man.

Gave up my ticket in the kop for a family member today but came up anyway and managed to blag one in the family stand. 

I've been very critical of our flat home support over the past couple of seasons, but we'll done to the whole ground today. 

Tears in my eyes and total goosebumps from the 60th minute. 

Fans, team and everyone involved were a credit to the club today. 

RIP Vichai, we'd be nowhere without you

Thanks for everything ???

• Like 4

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I missed the game today - something came up last minute and had to change plans. What was the tribute?

The vichai  song sung by the whole crowd for nearly 5 minutes at 61 minutes. Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I missed the game today - something came up last minute and had to change plans. What was the tribute?

Generally good/loud atmosphere, then at ~60 mins pretty much the entire ground was singing the 'Vichai had a dream' song on repeat for a solid 5 mins, then a few other songs got an airing too.

From the other end of the ground, it looked like even the Bournemouth fans were joining in with the applause.

2 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

There’s so much potential in our ground it’s untrue.

We’ve seen it unlocked in the great escape, title winning season and champions league but it’s been lost for a while. There genuinely aren’t many stadiums where you can get the whole ground chanting in unison but that happened today.

if we had all the people who were keen to sing in one grouping of people then we could have one hell of an atmosphere.

This?

8 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

The vichai  song sung by the whole crowd for nearly 5 minutes at 61 minutes. Unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Generally good/loud atmosphere, then at ~60 mins pretty much the entire ground was singing the 'Vichai had a dream' song on repeat for a solid 5 mins, then a few other songs got an airing too.

From the other end of the ground, it looked like even the Bournemouth fans were joining in with the applause.

Wow, sounds amazing. Sorry I missed it. Well done to all who were there