Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Match Thread

Great game so far. Madders looking great. Vards a nuisance  and a great assist  (perhaps should have done better with his chance tho). Wilf is coming back onto form and Wes has a great knack of knowing when to stick his boot out. We have utterly outplayed them for parts of this, although as other posters say, you can't be profligate with your chances.  Man City won't be.

Hamza is doing a great job helping Ricky P out. I break out in a sweat whenever it is Sane v Ricardo

Come on LEICESTER 

• Like 2

Don't be surprised if Hamza goes off. Even though he's playing really well, he's obviously not an out and out right winger.

I expect him to be swapped for Gray. BUT we can all say that in the last two games, it looks like the boy has become a man! Go Hamza!

Where is the Hamza affro emoji!!?

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Don't be surprised if Hamza goes off. Even though he's playing really well, he's obviously not an out and out right winger.

I expect him to be swapped for Gray. BUT we can all say that in the last two games, it looks like the boy has become a man! Go Hamza!

Where is the Hamza affro emoji!!?

Hamza is going to Chou down on the Mancs midfield second half.

Albrighton has been amazing again - he works so hard and shows his intelligence. For that goal he made an enormous effort to get to the box, then a great run to lose Delph and then a better header than Vardy has ever made.

Fantastic ball from Vardy too.