Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Match Thread

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

He is in great form but has been bad in a fair few games.

Who hasn't? But I always notice when he comes on the game changes. He gets down the line, he puts balls into the box, he scores goals, he usually very busy. In my opinion we dont have anyone better in his position 

• Like 1

Really good 1st half. We are unlucky not to be ahead. Just shows if you get at this city defence, they are pretty weak, especially without Fernandinho to shield them. Delphi isn't a full back so we can get some joy down that side. Vardys movement is causing trouble for stones and laporte as well

Edited by jayfox26

Best game at the King Power for years!

Man City are a class outfit and they are capable of cutting through us with ease. But how good have we been!? Love the attitude and commitment from pretty much everyone on the pitch. I honestly don't care about results, I care about entertainment and seeing my team have a go, and today we are! A vintage Leicester display.

They will probably go on to win it, but we really should be ahead and I am delighted both at the display of the team and the entertainment value. If only Hamza had scored, the roof would have come off! Hamza looks like the real deal!

Credit also to Puel for both starting 4-3-3 and switching to 4-2-3-1 to try and combat City. Both moves have worked thus far!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 3

Good entertaining first half, we could have been leading with a little more luck (or losing with a little less luck).

I'd like to see Schmeikel's distribution improve a lot, he's been very poor giving the ball to the opposition almost every time he's tried to get it upfield.