Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Post Thread 2-1

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

We have a good squad, now playing more to their potential. Hamza played a big role and so did Puel in listening to the players and let them play more direct.

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Did the sudden change of gameplay to the more direct old Leicester way because of the alleged revolt led by Vardy?? All of a sudden, we seen not passing sideways anymore in hope of keeping possession but playing more direct to Vardy and other forward players.

Vardy was fantastic and so were Albrighton, Hamza and Ricardo (best summer signing) !

I admire your stedfast dedication, my friend. Not as impressive as beating both Chelsea and Man City in under a week, but still impressive.

• Like 3

Absolutely unbelievable game full credit has to go to Puel for this result. Played the 3 dms then actually went for it at 1-1 and made the attacking change. Masterclass from him today and we de now 7th! Massive. Hopefully some who were slagging him off will give credit.

If someone said to me at the start of the season, at boxing day we would be 7th with such a young team and 2 of England’s back four starting for us I would’ve been amazed.  

Lets push on now and back the team and manager. 

• Like 3

I hope now some "fans" will realise how embarrassing they look calling for the managers head every time we have a bad game. 

Puel is a manager with a philosophy and a vision. We should be fully behind him. The position we are in as a club is really exciting and we shouldn't lose sight of that just because we won the league a couple of years ago. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, poggypogpog said:

Interesting transfer window incoming!! The players seem to have stepped up.

I’m enjoying the results as much as anyone, performance’s have improved, and you expect players to step it up against the big boys, and near a transfer window, but football fans are fickle, we/ some of the players have been seriously shit, and two good results against the big boys, we will probably play shite again against teams we are expected to beat.

The last two games are a positive step forward, nothing more.

All that money wasted and it turns out a lad with a massive affro is the missing link. Loved it. Loved walking past the Man City fans singing allez allez allez as well. Fvckin hate fabricated clubs with fabricated fans singing fabricated songs they’ve nicked from everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I hope everyone realises that when I said Puel Out a few weeks ago I actually meant out in the dug outs. He’s a genius.

Maybe not a genius but a great Tactian.

He likes us to sit early in games while he works the opposition tactics.

then he decides our counter Tactics to try and get the advantage.

We're getting there all the time.

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

If that doesn't stop the Puel Out nonsense, I don't know what will: right team, right tactics, right substitutions.

Right man for the job.

Patience is a virtue.....Thanks Claude......Under your name I have become even more virtuious.....

My Xmas big head!!!  ...told ya so,told ya all,unbelievers....

Maddison,would might not get 90 minutes every game but It's what he does in his game Time

..Nididi Always patience...

Albrighton first name on sheet...leave Maguire alone when he drives forward....

Time and chances called for the festive season  for Fluffy-Choudry..no loans,but encoragement..he might/and did answer PL questions by

Settle space for Ndidi and Mendy...

Vardy needed clever nursing....risk dropping Nacho ( could well come back and have a good 2019!!)

Special special plaudits..:-

for our great legend and captain Big Wes tattoo Morgan!!!! ( yes though I didn't doubt him,I thought young legs woulde be better)

To you doubters...you might be quicker on the trigger...but the wise and pure of spirit,we are dead shots no blanks !!!!

Just listen to your uncle nigel...he will show you the true paths of adventure....where wisdom is proud to accompany my Leicester city Journey!!!

I accept my honour humbly of being just a clever annoying " Know-All ".  ah my children I forgive you all...for doubting me and my best mate Claude Puel

:bounce::banana::frantics::beer::trumpet:

Well I'm absolutely made up with the last two performances.

I've watched crap 4231 sideways football on and off for 12 months which creates bugger all in realistic chances and is played in the middle and the final third of a crowded pitch which we struggle to break down.

Suddenly the formation changes, we defend a little deeper which allows us space on the break for Vardy and others to make runs on the shoulders of defenders which utilises the pace we have in our side. Its a bit more pressing and a bit more direct but its not 15/16 purist counter attacking football either.

Its certainly more direct but look at the difference in chances created.

Ricardo has started playing well, like a God, Hamza has been a revelation and Albrighton is finally being played to his strengths too.

Vardy looks like a different player as a result.

If Puel can put out a side that creates chances, uses the pace we possess and plays with this range of passing, creativity and movement then he can certainly stay for me.

If performances regress back to the likes of October and November he can do one. Never had a problem with the man, I had a problem with the footballing product and if thats changing, then Puel in.

• Like 2