Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City H Post Thread 2-1

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Pace, intensity, movement, passing. (PIMP)

Puel IN if he can put out a side that can actually play ‘football’ like he has the past two weeks.

Hamza, Albrighton and Ricardo take a bow too.

Wtf has changed? It is actually quite remarkable, all the more when you go back 3 to Crystal Palace!!

1 minute ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Very happy for Choudhury.  Seized his chance when he got it.

I was wrong in the Man C thread, he’s been outstanding last two games and makes teams make mistakes.

Imagine having Barnes to come back... that crop of u21s has to be up there with our best surely.

That win was deserved. We had BETTER chances than Man City. When teams give us space we are so dangerous. 

Ricky P made a slight error with the goal but played a blinder for the rest. I am so thrilled. Now I just hope we can do the business against  a team that will sit back, but for now, who cares, we made Man City look ordinary.

Ole Riyad might be waiting a little longer to collect that second Premier League winners medal ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Wtf has changed? It is actually quite remarkable, all the more when you go back 3 to Crystal Palace!!

I think we have played the same way all season just in a formation that has not really worked out. 
If you look at the individual players on the ball over the past 12 months, Puel is constantly willing them forward but we just have not had the movement ahead of the ball to make that happen. This new formation seems to have really allowed our style of play to work. 
We still passed the ball sideways and backwards alot, we still crossed a lot and we still put through balls in, the difference being we seem to be able to make more happen in this formation with the same style of play.