Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Ghezzal....

7 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Right. Ghezzal is starting. let’s back the boy and give him credit if he has a good game! 

Number 10 as well by the looks of things, which is most definitely the right position for him. 

Scrap that, it's 4-3-3 isn't it. Well either way, he's still far better when he is able to play more central. 

Edited by rachhere

16 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Number 10 as well by the looks of things, which is most definitely the right position for him. 

Scrap that, it's 4-3-3 isn't it. Well either way, he's still far better when he is able to play more central. 

Potentially be similar to how we play with Maddison, with Ghezzal playing more behind vardy than as a winger?

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Would be great if player threads could automatically be locked during matches so that people wouldn't be sat on such threads waiting to pick up on as little as a misplaced pass, especially in a match where everybody has been shit so far, including Everton.

In case then this gets locked and I forget to write after the match can I just mention that he’s been absolutely crap so far and shouldn’t be anywhere near our squad?

:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

In case then this gets locked and I forget to write after the match can I just mention that he’s been absolutely crap so far and shouldn’t be anywhere near our squad?

:ph34r:

Yes because your frustration has lasted longer than an hour, and the post wasn't sparked by a shit pass in the 8th minute

• Thanks 1

He's looking nervy, but he's trying to do the right thing. Notice that he's not dwelling on the ball as much and is looking to release the ball quickly. Yes, he's given the ball away a few times, but none as bad as Maguire passing the ball to the opposition while under no pressure at all.