Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Ghezzal....

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Would you rather, A) See Rachid start every game till the end of the season or B) wear one of these shirts...

D010AB6B-A101-48A4-948D-7CF21E876C6E.jpeg

lol I literally thought that was a pop up advert on here. But it has not appeared on the pages I've been viewing, so I can only assume that their fashion marketeers must know it's your style and they've targeted you as a potential buyer! lol

Gray...Ghezzal are PL players!!!!

Albrighton.....shame on you all ,who keep questioning him.....:mellow:

This forum is crap...it has never been right on a player ever since our last season in the Championship....

Jesus !!!  all of you believed Iborra and Silva would be the saviours to our midfield problems..then turned......!:tumbleweed:

So whether negative or positive...foxestalk-player analysts and self appointed judges are bigger failures than the players,they judge!!!!I

Just shut up and wait a season before you go off on your rants...!!!!

90% had you loaning out Chilwell,now Choudry....you lot never learn!!!!   your make lousy test n research technicians,but brilliant brexit  politicians...:yawn:

Happy New year....I reckon y'all still in November celebrating Guy Fawkes....:banana:...   Ffs stop !! non of you are any good at analysing players..:protest:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

lol I literally thought that was a pop up advert on here. But it has not appeared on the pages I've been viewing, so I can only assume that their fashion marketeers must know it's your style and they've targeted you as a potential buyer! lol

I’ve got the full set mate, it knows it’s market.

• Haha 2

Has any other player been hoiked off at half time as often as Ghezzal?

In his six starts he's been binned off in 3! Whilst a damning statistic for Ghezzal it isn't particularly good for Puel. I can understand starting a player who ends up being so bad you sub them at half time. I can't understand how if you have to do it for a second time that you let them anywhere near the first team again. To then have to do it for a third time shows a complete lack of judgement.

3 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

In his six starts he's been binned off in 3! Whilst a damning statistic for Ghezzal it isn't particularly good for Puel. I can understand starting a player who ends up being so bad you sub them at half time. I can't understand how if you have to do it for a second time that you let them anywhere near the first team again. To then have to do it for a third time shows a complete lack of judgement.

What if he shows improvements in training and others need a rest like on Monday? Puel possibly needs praise for being brave enough to sub him 3 times at half time! 

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

All my life mate. For me he has nothing in his game. Kaputska, Hernandez and Zieler all showed more in their limited appearances and de vries wasn’t too bad. 

Baring in mind he's started about 6 games and scored and played well in two of them including against the best side in the country this year Liverpool would you honestly make a case for him to be worse than these?

Junior Lewis

Lee Marshall

Trevor Benjamin  

Robbie Nielson

Ryan Mcgivern

Alan Sheehan

Elvis Hammond

Conrad Logan

Nicky Adams

Barry Hayles

And that's just off the top of my head, there must be loads more complete duffers... I know he's been dog shit so far but come on mate he's on a different level to this lot.

57 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

I think Marc would have been shattered to play the full 90 against Everton, and was deliberately rested for the second half, when Everton would be fading. 

1 hour ago, fleckneymike said:

He’s rolling the dice each time hoping Ghezzal comes good so he doesn’t look bad for recommending him as a signing.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

This forum is crap...it has never been right on a player ever since our last season in the Championship....

Jesus !!!  all of you believed Iborra and Silva would be the saviours to our midfield problems..then turned......!:tumbleweed:

So whether negative or positive...foxestalk-player analysts and self appointed judges are bigger failures than the players,they judge!!!!I

90% had you loaning out Chilwell,now Choudry....you lot never learn!!!!   your make lousy test n research technicians,but brilliant brexit  politicians...:yawn:

Happy New year....I reckon y'all still in November celebrating Guy Fawkes....:banana:...   Ffs stop !! non of you are any good at analysing players..:protest:

This rant is only valid if you wrote it in Jan 2018

If not then 90% of you is 100% wrong

29 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Baring in mind he's started about 6 games and scored and played well in two of them including against the best side in the country this year Liverpool would you honestly make a case for him to be worse than these?

Junior Lewis

Lee Marshall

Trevor Benjamin  

Robbie Nielson

Ryan Mcgivern

Alan Sheehan

Elvis Hammond

Conrad Logan

Nicky Adams

Barry Hayles

And that's just off the top of my head, there must be loads more complete duffers... I know he's been dog shit so far but come on mate he's on a different level to this lot.

You’re not helping your point with that list, some of them weren’t that bad at all. 

It’s like you just discovered the emoticons 

I take it you rate Ghezzal then? Tell me what you see in him that makes him so good  I just  don't see it myself.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

You’re not helping your point with that list, some of them weren’t that bad at all. 

What? which Which ones? Robbie Nelson who spent his career at hearts and Dundee and got a pittiful one cap for the mighty Scotland is a better footballer than Ghezzal who has spent his career at Lyon and Monaco and already has a respectable 16 caps for Algeria. Do you honestly believe that? 

12 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What? which Which ones? Robbie Nelson who spent his career at hearts and Dundee and got a pittiful one cap for the mighty Scotland is a better footballer than Ghezzal who has spent his career at Lyon and Monaco and already has a respectable 16 caps for Algeria. Do you honestly believe that? 

Anyway ignore me mate I'm a stubborn bastard sometimes we are arguing about your personal opinion. If you think he's one of the worse players you have ever seen and I don't think he's quite on that level fair play. who cares!

2 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

He’s a bag of honking dog shit, and there’s nothing else to it... complete waste of money and effort. 

That's the spirit. Why look at the positives like his goal and performance against Liverpool. 

Or take into account the mitigating circumstances like the fact he's started 6 games or the fact he's had to adjust to a completely new country and language. 

When you can completely write off one of your football clubs own players as a bag of honking dog shit.

Yes he's been underwhelming so far but a bit more patience and support is needed from fans in these type of situations I feel. 

Especially considering we have been down this road countless times including with players like Vardy, Drinkwater and more recently Ricardo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm wondering what sort of ban I'd get if I suggested that any of the contributors here was 'a bag of honking dog shit'.

16 caps for his country, played in the Europa League and champions League. Played week in week out at the Stade Louis for Monaco. Is a multi milonare at 26 years old. Has done it all for himself through his hardwork, dedication, sacrifice and focus.

If he is a honking bag of shit. I hate to think what that makes all of us i.e humble shop fitters from new parks or accountants from blaby or whatever the fu*k who spunk all are money away getting pissed up on the weekend and chowing down Chinese take aways and chippy teas.

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

How long have you been following city? Couple of years? Because I could literally real of 50 names off the top of my head, that were far worse. In fact pretty much anyone that played for us in the Levin, Kelly, Holloway 3 year period was worse. Not to mention luiz Hernandez, Ron Robert zeiler and Bartoz Kaputska in recent times.

Fair enough he's had a tough time in first few months but he's no Kevin Pressman. Or Mark De Veires lets not lose our heads and be overly dramatic!

This.

I remember, after yet another yellow card leading to a suspension, how we would cope without Danny Tiatto for games☹️