Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Ghezzal....

he has been awful, but then again he is a player who hasn't really been given a good run in the team, it could just be that he's really low on confidence, some of the basic mistakes he's made look like a player bereft of confidence anyway. Not sure how much actual talent and natural ability there is though. He did score a great goal against Fleetwood so obviously has something about him.

He's been bad all his career apart from one season at Lyon, we knew this before he signed with the youtube videos and Monaco fans reaction and claims he was the worst player in their league, it was a similar situation to when we signed Benalouane and he's still here picking up a wage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

A lot written him off already, it’s his first season in a new league, in a team that is inconsistent and disjointed.

A lot of us write vardy and mahrez off in their first seasons, I’m guilty on vardy, as he was so far out of his depth in his first season, which he admits, but look how he came on.

Mendy in the summer was first on a lot on here’s bin list, now look.

We have got to give the players a season to settle, not all have the class of Ricardo and look top class first season 

I've seen nothing in him to suggest he'll be a player for us, he's not quick, can't beat a man and isn't a great passer or deliverer of the ball which is not what you want in an attacking wide player. He's not good enough to command a regular spot and at 26 has little scope for improvement. He's a tidy enough player but that's not enough.

He looks exactly the type of player I thought we had bought. One stand out season for Lyon a few years a go and still living off it. Why O why didn't we just get him on loan as a poor Monaco team were desperate to get rid of him and there were no other takers. He'll probably be here until the end of his contract and leave as a 30 year old having been no more than a squad player. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

A lot written him off already, it’s his first season in a new league, in a team that is inconsistent and disjointed.

A lot of us write vardy and mahrez off in their first seasons, I’m guilty on vardy, as he was so far out of his depth in his first season, which he admits, but look how he came on.

Mendy in the summer was first on a lot on here’s bin list, now look.

We have got to give the players a season to settle, not all have the class of Ricardo and look top class first season 

stop the reasoned patient sense monsell and crack on with the 'football experts' mission of slaughtering the good for nothing twat.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

His best performance was at home to Burnley when he played as a 10. I think we play him there or not at all. On the wing he is too one footed and one paced to make an impact. 

This definitely. I admit I was disappointed today, had a chance and he blew it. I wonder if it was a last check for Puel to see if he should bring back Barnes or not.

He has a decent left foot and a reasonably good touch but he is so wasteful with the ball it is unreal. Today he was utterly dreadful and to be honest I'm shocked he was picked given that he gave the ball away for Cardiff's goal on Saturday.

26 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

His best performance was at home to Burnley when he played as a 10. I think we play him there or not at all. On the wing he is too one footed and one paced to make an impact. 

Agreed, so at home in a 4231 he can be a different option to Madders but hes no good out wide in a 433 like today.

• Like 1