Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Weird how you know a game is gonna be shite before it’s even started. Remember the Middlesbrough 0-0 on New Years Day?

Yes... 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

This New Year performance reminds me of a visit to the Riverside two years ago - which finished in a nil -nil draw. Neither side looked interested or could control the game. If City didn't keep yielding possession, Everton really wouldn't be in this at all.  

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Do our players realise that closing down the opposition isn't really an optional extra? 

Sick of watching us just let the opposition shoot from outside the area with nobody willing to close the striker down.

Such a complete lack of effort and respect.

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Can someone please send me a stream for today's game the Reddit ones don't seem to be working for me 

Get yourself to the local park. Find a group of hungover, overweight 40-somethings having a kick about and watch them. Pretty much what we've got on here. 

• Haha 2

So what sort of football is this?

Counter attacking?

Possession based?

Hit and hope over the top?

To play any style we need Ndidi and Ghezzal at the very least to be able to pass the ball to other players on our team. Whilst we have been generally sloppy in possession Ghezzal in particular has been absolutely criminal.

Edited by Nick