Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

16 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Have you ever noticed or is it me how many times GP strolls in with his can of paraffin lob it on the embers of the Puel out fire ? hoping it springs to life again. Then he adds ‘ by the way this is no dig at Puel ‘ ? I wonder who exactly is pulling who’s strings and for what purpose.

I sure wouldn’t want to be by some of these lot in the trenches ?

It's probably you, he contributes a lot to this forum and it would be a lesser place without him. 

Just now, lifted*fox said:

whilst Geoff does contribute positively he is also guilty of being a typical journo and stirring things up for his own gain. @mazarron fox isn't the only one who can see through the reasonably thin veil of 'take a dig / but this isn't a dig!' posting from Geoff - it's pretty daylight stuff. 

I admit to not following his every word but I do think on the whole he offers an insight that people like me would never otherwise have.

5 minutes ago, Smudge said:

I admit to not following his every word but I do think on the whole he offers an insight that people like me would never otherwise have.

i guess so but you gotta take everything with a pinch of salt these days mate - everyone is out to make a story, advance themselves, etc.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I have been following this great club since 1967 when I was 10 . Like a lot of our senior and not so senior fans I have seen a massive special up some ups around the new millennium and some cup runs thrown in for good measure. I have also seen a lot of the other end of the stick huge disappointments and shite football from various managers in various leagues over the years. So please forgive me if I think calling for the managers head when we sit 7th in the league is a touch idiotic in the great scheme of things.

Maybe some of our more recent fans would like us to return and sample wet windy Saturdays and midweek games at the likes of Tranmere, Cambridge, Oxford etc because changing a manager every 6 months will lead us back there eventually.

Yeovil and Crewe too......don't know what good times these are......last 8 years awesome.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

Have you ever noticed or is it me how many times GP strolls in with his can of paraffin lob it on the embers of the Puel out fire ? hoping it springs to life again. Then he adds ‘ by the way this is no dig at Puel ‘ ? I wonder who exactly is pulling who’s strings and for what purpose. I sure wouldn’t want to be by some of these lot in the trenches ?

59 minutes ago, Smudge said:

It's probably you, he contributes a lot to this forum and it would be a lesser place without him. 

56 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Ah ok then , we had better all roll over and agree with all he says ?

55 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

whilst Geoff does contribute positively he is also guilty of being a typical journo and stirring things up for his own gain. @mazarron fox isn't the only one who can see through the reasonably thin veil of 'take a dig / but this isn't a dig!' posting from Geoff - it's pretty daylight stuff. edit: that's not a dig at Geoff btw :ph34r: lol

52 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Some appreciate what I post and some don't, it's fine, none of it is ever taken personally.

People know who I am, I'm not hiding behind a username (as such) so I'm there to be shot at.

12 minutes ago, yks said:

People from France, players, journalists who knew him for 20 years might not.

That may well be true. But he's not in France now and the football culture is very different.

I only report what I'm told from various sources.

If he can work on his weaknesses and keep the team winning then you won't get complaints from me.