Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

Just now, CloudFox said:

Oh come on. Yes he should have selected a better side, but the real problem is how crap our depth clearly is. No threat up front, Choudhury having to run the entire midfield by himself, and our backline is aging and too slow.

Our second string should be able to dispatch a League Two side, no matter how good they are for their level. Based on the first half, they can't. They need to buck their ideas up.

Again, not bothered by team selection, I’m bothered by watching turgid football (nearly) every week

• Like 1

It's a disgrace that ghezzal is still getting in the squad, I would sooner have my 10 month old Daughter out on the wing, he is atrocious, I like Simpson but he's getting tore a new one down that right hand side, I completely forgot matty james was even playing until he got the ball in a good attacking position and then decided to play it to Fuchs at left back

With Fuchs for the goal it's not so much about pace, he has been done for pace by several opponents in the last couple of years but he usually gets away with it by having a decent starting position. On this occasion he was fairly in-field and didn't look like he expected it to come out wide. More misjudgement than "finished" but an odd one for someone with his standards.

Okazaki I love you but you’re done. See ya later. 

Ihenchaho can go now. He’s useless. 

Ghezzal is shit. 

Fuchs is going and that’s probably for the best because he’s clearly past it. 

I’d put Gray, Madders and Riccardo all on at HT! 

• Like 1