Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

2 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Yet another first class team selection by our idiot of a manager, how much longer is it going to take him to see that nacho is shit.

As much as I hate Spurs they are in 4 competitions do you see them resting players.

Yes

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Now who's the one with the (Algerian) bias?

Thanks for pointing out the details to me, I wouldn't have known beforehand.

And also thanks for putting words in my mouth. Puel has something to answer for, but mostly the players, dreadful football on display, few players truly standing out.

Ridiculous. 

I won't bother with you anymore and sorry for wasting your time. You're on ignore.

2 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Touch by Ghezzal there showing us why we paid £12 million.

I'm astounded that he's been capped and played at high level in France. His control is abysmal at the worst of times and erratic at the best!

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Puel thought this would work. Defensive full backs. Defensive central midfielders. A striker who’s not scored since 2017. Iheanacho who’s not all there, and to provide Rachid Ghezzal

Even against League Two opposition its always best to play it safe and hope to nick a result..

• Haha 2