Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Charlie Austin

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I wonder if we were one of the 4?

I’d be surprised if we was for a loan deal to be honest. A perm transfer then maybe but not a loan I wouldn’t imagine. 

I defo think we need 2 strikers though, a target man & Che Adams for me. 

Does okazaki’s contract run out this year?

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Not having a dig pal but genuine question, who is this geezer and is he reliable? 

Yeah Alan Nixon is always spot on. Very very well connected, only gets things wrong when other teams come into transfers late and even then tends to have said that will happen. Worth a follow. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’d be surprised if we was for a loan deal to be honest. A perm transfer then maybe but not a loan I wouldn’t imagine. 

I defo think we need 2 strikers though, a target man & Che Adams for me. 

Does okazaki’s contract run out this year?

Adams isn't going anywhere because the transfer embargo prevents Blues from obtaining cover - and if he were, it would likely have been Saints. On the subject of the latter, Austin is damaged goods, would spend more time in the treatment room than the bench and Southampton are unwilling to loan or sell to a rival Premier League club. Total waste of time and speculation. Can't believe that this thread is even still active. Classic Foxes Talk. 

6 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is it just me that thinks Austin would be a great signing for us?

I agree. Not better than Vardy but certainly better than any of the other strikers we currently have! I'd take him in the summer if it's on a free