Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

Just now, lozzyblue fox said:

Would love to know where our next points are coming from. I am now getting worried we will be dragged in the relegation fight.

No wins in 8 games.

People without their Puel glasses on have been saying it for a while but get accused of having agenda. We are second worst team form wise 

• Like 2

Just now, MC Prussian said:

It's not just Vardy alone, it's Vardy who's left alone up front.

How can you seriously justify constantly playing with one single striker - and that at home?

Because when the options are iheanacho and okazaki, you may as well play one striker. This is why we should have signed someone.

Just now, Beechey said:

Yeah he's lacking match sharpness because Chilwell has surpassed him, yet there are still people that call for him to start every week.

That goal was a Fuchs error, pretty much entirely.

I don't disagree with that at all. But he's still done more than I have expected and we're just bloody cursed with Palace. They do nothing, have two shots on target and two goals.

Can't wait for the post-match thread. Or not.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It's not just Vardy alone, it's Vardy who's left alone up front.

How can you seriously justify constantly playing with one single striker - and that at home?

It's not even the fact that he's up on his own, it that he has to come back to help out the 5 man midfield. Absolute waste of talent. 

• Thanks 1