Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In / Out Poll (Mk2)

Puel In or Out?  

421 members have voted

1. 1. Puel in or out?

• In
    • Out

Wrong person in the wrong position at the wrong club.

But hindsight's always 20/20.

Wonder how he'll fare next week, after Tuesday and/or Sunday. If he can't hit it off with a win or two, he's gone. He's got to go then. No more excuses at hand and the manager usually walks first.

1 hour ago, Cartesian said:

New poster on here so expect people to be skeptical of what i say. From what I was told before the Liverpool game, it seemed unlikely he'll be gone before the end of the season but that might have changed now. He's bascially lost everyone apart from Chilwell, Gray, Ricardo, Mendy, and Barnes, plus all staff apart from Bonnevay and Sadler. He hasn't adjusted to English football at all and if the club had listened to some of what was common knowledge from his Southampton days you'd hope they wouldn't have appointed him but Rudkin and Top were keen. He was gone after West Ham but the sad events essentially saved his job. Most of the people that matter are aware he should go but there's kind of a paralysis around the club which if it carries on will also not be good for the summer and beyond. Could be a really sticky period for us. 

AN.

Chinese whispers or impeccable sources ? 

It was interesting hearing Geoff on TalkSport on the way home talking raising similar matters based on private conversations with players and discussions with others involved at the club. Of course, if those players are the ones being phased out that puts a gloss on it in the same way that it isn’t surprising to hear those being give a chance vocalising their support for CP.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

10 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Seeing as you can't change your vote on the other one, what's your opinion 7 weeks on?

No need for a change of mind, I saw through this chancer from the very early days. Gave him a chance at first, but it quickly became apparent his dull persona and philosophy is of no use here, or indeed, anywhere. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Seeing as you can't change your vote on the other one, what's your opinion 7 weeks on?

I'm trying to work out when it was OK to still be Puel in. Many of us weren't too excited the day he was appointed, but I reckon December 2018 is the cut off point. Can I suggest that any fans still 'Puel In' after this date, turn up to the next home match wearing a placard (back of a cereal box, two handy holes, and a piece of string) :-) around their necks saying 'shame on me'??

17 minutes ago, fabufox said:

I'm trying to work out when it was OK to still be Puel in. Many of us weren't too excited the day he was appointed, but I reckon December 2018 is the cut off point. Can I suggest that any fans still 'Puel In' after this date, turn up to the next home match wearing a placard (back of a cereal box, two handy holes, and a piece of string) :-) around their necks saying 'shame on me'??

It’s interesting how all those on the forum who have lambasted those of us who have wanted this clown out for a considerable time seem to have gone very quiet.

For the record I wanted him gone before the end of last season but do understand Top not wanting to pull the trigger after the terrible tragedy.At that stage all Puel had to do was keep us in mid table and not get sucked into the bottom 6, which really should not have been difficult.However his incompetence now has us just a couple of defeats away from the unthinkable.