Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In / Out Poll (Mk2)

Puel In or Out?  

421 members have voted

1. 1. Puel in or out?

• In
    • Out

Looks shit, let's be honest. Can't see him lasting after this run of games.

Top's going to lose the duty free monopoly in Thailand. We need a manager who'll focus on the academy. I doubt we have the money to throw around.

Edited by Foxxed

I hated him at first. I was swayed just before the new year, I've stayed patient and wanted this project to work. 

But now I'm done. We're looking down now, and in free fall. I see what he's trying to do. I wanted it to work. But he looks clueless now and void if ideas.

We did start attacking at pace and really pushing again, it looked positive. Now we've regressed back to tippy tappy unpenetrative football. It's not working.

2 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

**** him this is ****ing shite 

Out out out out out 

Pearson till end of the season to get us organised and assess in the summer a proper manager 

We just sacked Pearson from Leuven. No chance we let him touch the team, he'll probably put Vardy as a winger again.