Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In / Out Poll (Mk2)

Puel In or Out?  

421 members have voted

1. 1. Puel in or out?

• In
    • Out

Again, I'm not sure this is the best time of the week to get an accurate reflection of people's views. That said, I took the view before this game that a loss today would be a tipping point for me, and it's very hard to argue now with the argument that he should leave. It looks increasingly like he's misplaced faith in a few players, lost key elements of the dressing room, lost the fans, and failed to significantly improve our results in the 16 months he's had. His style of football isn't suited to the modern English game and he's failed to effectively implement it at a couple of different sides. It appears teams suss his teams out, given time, and he doesn't have the answers to that.

I was just thinking what this place needs right now is a hastily put together poll ?

Out for me though.

Think we're more likely to have the fans and players lose faith and spiral down to relegation than we are to challenge for Europe with him at the helm.

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Sounds nicer than watching Morgan pull the strings in an Allardyce/Pearson hoofball masterclass.

This possession style is very dull and boring too . We had lots of fancy possession (as usual) in the first half but created nothing. 

Can say it’s a work in progress but to get anywhere with this style you need top top players, all over the pitch. We are just another Bournemouth playing this way. 

We need a mix of all styles. The stubbornness of Puel sticking to one style is holding us back. Our aim should have been to follow Atletico’s blueprint and build around the counter attacking system not destroy it..

Edited by foxes21

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

He finished 8th (I think at Soton). He took us from about 18th in his first season here to 9th. He currently has us sat in mid table mediocrity. Yes it's only going one way at the minute, yes I don't want him here any longer. But is there a manager in PL history to have worse results than the person who has "achieved" the above? Don't be daft, he's nowhere near the worst

Off the top of my head... Derby's Billy Davies has got the be the worst surely, won 1 game in the entire season lol