Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Puel Gone - Official

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

They won’t want to but we will make contact and he will express interest in the job and that’s it

This sounds quite arrogant tbh. We’ll approach a manager trying to win the Championship and he’ll happily drop everything for us? Maybe in the summer if they don’t get promoted, but they look well on course to be a PL team next season.

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Disagree don’t think anyone would argue with his starting 11 on sat and we must’ve had over 20 shots. Puel ain’t the one not finishing the chances. 

Did we win? No, did we get a humiliating loss to Crystal Palace? Yes. We could have 100 shots on target but the fact is we still lost.

Anyone would think we've just got rid of the greatest manager on the planet.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

This sounds quite arrogant tbh. We’ll approach a manager trying to win the Championship and he’ll happily drop everything for us? Maybe in the summer if they don’t get promoted, but they look well on course to be a PL team next season.

Breaking news!  Lcfc fan arrogant ....... who’d have thought it ...........

• Haha 1

We've been here before pointing fingers at the team sheet and saying how could we have possibly improved on what was there on paper.

Bottom line is Puel has made us a very young and inexperienced side by bringing through (too much of) the youth as this is one of his supposed strengths.  They clearly lack direction on the field and don't fully understand the methods he's tried to adopt.  You can have who you want on the team sheet but if you don't play to individuals strengths, which clearly Puel did not, the team will never gather momentum moving forwards.

He's a poor man manager.  I was lol down for this a few weeks back when Iborra and Silva left but I firmly believe this is down to poor man management of the pair of them rather than a lack of ability to perform at this level.  

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

No I’m not being arrogant I was just sharing what I know. I respect Norwich and will never forgot following leicester in league one or take being in the premier league for granted. Sorry if I came across as arrogant not what I intended at all. 

45 minutes ago, Phube said:

I just hope Peter Schmeichel approves of the new manager... :ph34r:

Been musing on this today. He did put himself inline for the job before, twice I think, then slated every manager using his son as stick.

Probably has had an interview before. Just the sort of shit we would do. Hell, I'm calling it!

I'd just like to thank Puel for giving Chilwell a good run in the team. One of my favourite moments watching Leicester is seeing Chilwell really make the LB spot his own and then prove a lot of people wrong and even make a stamp on the England squad too. Puel is a big reason for that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yeah but journalists who've been saying stuff like this for the past year clearly have no good sources and are just pushing their own agendas etc etc etc etc

Wow... different managers have different approaches who knew!?

To to be honest this makes the players sound worse... “The manager wasn’t all fun and happy and I couldn’t possibly put in a shift for my own pride, without some bloke telling me to do it in an exhuberent manner!”

Maybe the players do need Holloway back?

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

Wow... different managers have different approaches who knew!?

To to be honest this makes the players sound worse... “The manager wasn’t all fun and happy and I couldn’t possibly put in a shift for my own pride, without some bloke telling me to do it in an exhuberent manner!”

Maybe the players do need Holloway back?

They were trying to do what the manager wanted, they could see then it wasn't working, they made suggestions how they could tweak things, Puel wasn't interested, problems mounted ... Puel could've harnessed the dressing room for his own benefit but his arrogance cost him dearly. Good management in any workplace is about listening as well as talking (or whispering).

• Like 3