Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

People flippantly suggesting Eddie Howe wind me up more than people who think it's funny when they say we should offer crap players to clubs in return for a box of crisps. Makes my skin crawl. Why would Howe come here?

You're underselling us massively. We have alot to sell to a prospective manager, it's not always just league position. We have a young squad, incoming stadium expansion and state of the art training complex. Outside the top 6 we are about as attractive as it gets. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

I hear that Adolph Hutter has a tendency to encroach into the oppositions technical area

Adolf "Adi" Hütter (German pronunciation: [ˈʔadi ˈhʏtɐ]; born 11 February 1970) is an Austrian former footballer who is the current manager of German side Eintracht Frankfurt. 

That's not a made up name either, for anyone thinking it was lol

1 hour ago, marcymarc666 said:

I don't get the Rodgers vote. What's he done,won at Celtic ! My wife could manage them and win the Scottish prem.

Did well at Swansea, came the closest for a long while (up until this season) in winning Liverpool their first PL title and has a big track record for developing young players.

He's also a helmet, manages an odious team like Celtic and has no honours in English football bar a playoff win but that's not the be all and end all for us.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Did well at Swansea, came the closest for a long while (up until this season) in winning Liverpool their first PL title and has a big track record for developing young players.

He's also a helmet, manages an odious team like Celtic and has no honours in English football bar a playoff win but that's not the be all and end all for us.

I'm not so sure. I'd go for Conte,won proper trophies in Italy. We're building an awesone new training ground and extending the stadium, lets dream big !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Didn't he take over a Swansea side that were decent anyway? Back in the old Championship days (nice to be able to use the past tense) seem to remember it only being a matter of time til they went up. 

15 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Urgh. So, who wants to drive to France and beg forgiveness? 

Don't panic. 

I once 'expressed interest' in nailing Emilia Clarke and all I got was a restraining order. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I'm not so sure. I'd go for Conte,won proper trophies in Italy. We're building an awesone new training ground and extending the stadium, lets dream big !

I admire your ambition, but it's not going to happen mate

39 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Didn't he take over a Swansea side that were decent anyway? Back in the old Championship days (nice to be able to use the past tense) seem to remember it only being a matter of time til they went up. 

They were certainly progressive, starting with Martinez who got them up from League One and then Sousa got them 7th before he came to us.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can't see Sarri being at Chelsea much longer after that with Kepa, would definitely take him here

Please don’t - that is just too funny.

Guy who speaks poor English and is (apparently) tactically inflexible gets the boot

We need Sarri

(I am aware that I am risking a whooosh)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I admire your ambition, but it's not going to happen mate

They were certainly progressive, starting with Martinez who got them up from League One and then Sousa got them 7th before he came to us.

Sousa cringe. That was a bad time to be a fan. He's done quite well elsewhere but with us just didn't work. Forget who we had in defence but not our best and playing out from the back with extremely limited players was tough to watch.... 

• Like 1