Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

I am afraid its going to be Brendon Rogers, looks like he done as much as he can with Celtic and wants to get back in the Premiership but no top 6 team is interested in him and that's left bottom half teams like Leicester the only viable option for him

Edited by Crispin LA

Would prefer a manager *like* Dyche myself. Understands that winning is the priority even if it doesn't happen always. Don't want a manager that keeps whining about a long term plan when things go pear shaped. The future will take care of itself if the team is punching at the correct weight.

7 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

We really need to get it right this time, or people will start calling us Sackity McSackmanager.

No Rodgers or Benitez please. Don't want anyone who has failed before in the Premier League.

Where did Rodgers fail in the Premier League?

Frankfurt are a much bigger club than us, Hutter won't be leaving them yet and definitely not for the Leicester job.

For the people that want Dyche have you ever watched his Burnley team? They're shit and Ashley Barnes scores a handball goal every week

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

Some great shouts here - Chris Wilder, Jorge Sampoali, Slavisa Jokanovic. Any of those 3, Howe or Rodgers would do me 

I would also like to see Pearson back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but he's done the business in both his spells here and that's what relevant, Not failing at OHL.

18 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Sod all the old has bean and round the block managers already mentioned and being bandied about and no to Rodgers or Benitez lets go for youth.

I would go all out for Frank Lampard at Derby.  Is doing a great job for them with money behind him with us it could be a great appointment.

"Doing a great job for them" not even in the playoffs

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Some great shouts here - Chris Wilder, Jorge Sampoali, Slavisa Jokanovic. Any of those 3, Howe or Rodgers would do me 

I would also like to see Pearson back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but he's done the business in both his spells here and that's what relevant, Not failing at OHL.

Does not offend me, just don’t see any viable justification for the opinion, but that’s the nature of opinions right? Otherwise we would call them facts.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Does not offend me, just don’t see any viable justification for the opinion, but that’s the nature of opinions right? Otherwise we would call them facts.

Fair does, I think I wrote them in my post though.

he's done the business in both his spells here and that's what relevant "

Took us from league 1 to Premier League, and laid foundations of winning the title. he was s*** at Derby and OHL but frankly I think it's far more relevant how he did at Leicester and he smashed the ball out of the park in both times he was here.

And should add it's possible that he's lost the MiDAS touch but I think we should definitely get him in as caretaker and see how he gets on.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

The great escape season wasn’t ‘doing the business’ ....... seriously, it wasn’t. We had a side that should never have been bottom three. Look at what we managed with many of the same players the following campaign.  

Nigel would be fine for the rest of the season as he gets on with quite a few of the players already and the atmosphere would lighten .  I worry that a good last ten games could lead to many taking  that as meaning he should then keep the job .........

he isnt tatcally savvy enough 

6 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Sorry if that offends anyone lol bloody brilliant what a weird post

I like the idea of finding someone who can continue develop young talent and still compete in the Premier League. This team is close to turning the corner but I think they need an experienced hand to do that - I'd say Wenger is that guy if he's up for it.  I'd make him my first call.

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Frankfurt are a much bigger club than us, Hutter won't be leaving them yet and definitely not for the Leicester job.

For the people that want Dyche have you ever watched his Burnley team? They're shit and Ashley Barnes scores a handball goal every week

Are they really?  Much bigger?  They've won one league championship, the same as us, but their's was 60 years ago.

Even if they are bigger, the PL is bigger than the Bundesliga and has more prestige and certainly more money.  Everyone wants to come here.  I wouldn't say it was out of the question by any means.

Edited by murphy