Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Manager ....

If you were living in fantasy land, Simeone would be the perfect fit but that’ll have to remain in fantasyland ?. I really admire what Nuno has done at Wolves, plays the type of football a lot of people enjoy and would suit the squad we have. Unfortunately that is an unrealistic option as well. I can see them moving for Rodgers in the summer, I think the burning question is who takes charge in the period between now and then 

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I respect the guy - I said above that pre-Little he was a thug and a liability.

To be honest I find it hard to remember much before Little. Although I did go to odd games then, I was only 9 or 10 and they’re wasn’t many memorable matches prior. I do remember him getting suspended for a long time but the details elude me.

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, Strokes said:

To be honest I find it hard to remember much before Little. Although I did go to odd games then, I was only 9 or 10 and they’re wasn’t many memorable matches prior. I do remember him getting suspended for a long time but the details elude me.

Broke someone's cheek bone with an elbow i think.

Hopefully it won't be any of the generic managers who always seem to have a job in the PL or Championship despite the shitty job they do.

That said, no David Moyes, Alan Pardew, Sam Allardyce, Tony Pulis, and Mark Hughes. 

Hopefully the next manager will win over the fans because that's what the club needs now.

1 minute ago, DrezZone said:

Hopefully it won't be any of the generic managers who always seem to have a job in the PL or Championship despite the shitty job they do.

That said, no David Moyes, Alan Pardew, Sam Allardyce, Tony Pulis, and Mark Hughes. 

Hopefully the next manager will win over the fans because that's what the club needs now.

I hate whoever it is already.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AjcW said:

As I’ve said in plenty of threads leading up to this decision, I’d like us to look lower for our next permenant manager. 

Appleton until the end of the season with Chris Wilder replacing him, no matter what happens to Sheffield Utd.

His record is fantastic, he promotes youth, his teams at time play football that you wouldn’t believe... interesting formations and lots of plans. Maguire would flourish under him. 

I understand and there will be a lot of disagreement on that but I’d love to see us take a risk! 

Farke at Norwich for the same reasons as above also 

Wilder's front three of Sharp, McGoldrick and Madine are all about 38. Is his record with youth actually any good? Their team is littered with experience.