Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Barnes has been a waste of a shirt this game

He's just not Premier League quality yet.

Has all the physical attributes to be a good player in the future, but can't finish or pull out a good final ball for toffee.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sheffield_fox said:

Not really expecting that to happen in 4 days. It'd be nice to see some development by the start of next season. 

I was laughing at the "Puel doesn't have a record of improving players" which is a load of bull, unless you have no idea about what the previous manager did.

Unlike some here, I had no expectations for this game, knowing that Rodgers will need time ro implement his ideas. But I still laugh hard at people trying to make Puel the fall guy even if he's already gone.

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 3

Just now, kristianity77 said:

I think it's becoming obvious that you can't polish a turd.  Doesn't matter who is in charge, we simply don't have the players at the club who can actually do any damage to other teams. 

Shame we got rid of the manager who has overseen our best recruitment in years then.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sheffield_fox said:

Rodgers has a proven track record of improving players. Puel didn't. 

Its easier to be patient with the manager when I can be confident that the players will get better rather than worse. 

Whatever you think of Puel, that is ridiculous.  Puel has earned a reputation for bringing through young talent.

• Like 4

Just now, tickler28 said:

Yet another match we go 1 nil down in and have no answer....final score will be 1 nil or more to Watford.

Don't we have the best record in the league for getting most points after going behind? I know it doesn't say much though...

42 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Ah of course yeah. Still no blame attached the players. Must be great playing for Leicester and having no responsibility for your performances

Mate - it’s the way they’ve been coached. You’re giving them far too much credit for actually having intelligence. It quite clearly IS Puel ball. It’s going to take time for BR, them AND us.