Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

"Yet it remains to be seen whether United choose to hijack any transfer and bring Tielemans to Old Trafford instead."

This quote pisses me off. There's nothing to say YT would prefer to go to United than us. They aren't the all powerful United of SAF and can't just swan in and take any deal.

The writer is a Man U fan. It's just wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Maybe keep Silva and not have to get a back up for Maddison or Tielemans?

Silva doesn't create much though, nor score either these days. He's evidently a bit better on the ball than Mendy and Ndidi but I actually think Choudhury is more dynamic than Silva. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Silva doesn't create much though, nor score either these days. He's evidently a bit better on the ball than Mendy and Ndidi but I actually think Choudhury is more dynamic than Silva. 

Have we played him in a 3 yet? Would like to see him given another chance. Don’t think he did much wrong, might be a different player in the 4141 and being allowed to play further forward. 

6 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Have we played him in a 3 yet? Would like to see him given another chance. Don’t think he did much wrong, might be a different player in the 4141 and being allowed to play further forward. 

Once I think under Puel. I always thought a midfield 3 would suit him but baring in mind we effectively play that now with Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi and the former two score and assist at an impressive rate and Silva has never done that in his career. You'd have to ask, is it worth it? Not when Hamza is waiting in the wings.

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Once I think under Puel. I always thought a midfield 3 would suit him but baring in mind we effectively play that now with Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi and the former two score and assist at an impressive rate and Silva has never done that in his career. You'd have to ask, is it worth it? Not when Hamza is waiting in the wings.

I only see Hamza playing in the Ndidi role, but there were times last season when he would drive forward with the ball so maybe he could do it. Don’t think he has that quality in the final third though. 

49 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Am disappointed

No-one liked my first haiku

Should this be my style?

Inevitably

On forum but also life

Haiku just for you

Edit attributable to Carl Llama smart arse 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1