Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-saliba-zaha-16245759

Leicester City will this week look to break their transfer record to complete the permeant signing of Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans. 

Tielemans is set to return from holiday this week to complete the switch to the King Power Stadium after impressing on loan in the second half of last season.

Brendan Rodgers is ready to smash the club record £30 million they paid for Islam Slimani three years ago to complete a deal for Tielemans is rated at £45 million.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-saliba-zaha-16245759

Leicester City will this week look to break their transfer record to complete the permeant signing of Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans. 

Tielemans is set to return from holiday this week to complete the switch to the King Power Stadium after impressing on loan in the second half of last season.

Brendan Rodgers is ready to smash the club record £30 million they paid for Islam Slimani three years ago to complete a deal for Tielemans is rated at £45 million.

I wonder if they have a vacany for a proof reeder!

• Like 1

The hell with this Tielemans drama. I just read over on the McGinn thread that we can buy him for only 50 mil. :banana:Sounds like a bargain.

3 hours ago, foxpleasure said:

I wonder if they have a vacany for a proof reeder!

That article is very poor, but thanks to companies like Google, newsrooms have been gutted. Sub editors were the first to go.  Young journos have little to no oversight, which is extremely unfortunate. Plus, some outlets put unrealistic pressure on staff to pump out a certain amount of articles each day, and the result can be a hot mess.

Anyway! Tielemans. How do we know Silva is saying his goodbyes? (God, I hope so much this is sorted before pre-season. I do think Youri will be even better next season if he is a smidgen Premier-league fitter)

23 minutes ago, Tanya said:

That article is very poor, but thanks to companies like Google, newsrooms have been gutted. Sub editors were the first to go.  Young journos have little to no oversight, which is extremely unfortunate. Plus, some outlets put unrealistic pressure on staff to pump out a certain amount of articles each day, and the result can be a hot mess.

Anyway! Tielemans. How do we know Silva is saying his goodbyes? (God, I hope so much this is sorted before pre-season. I do think Youri will be even better next season if he is a smidgen Premier-league fitter)

He said goodbye and thank u to Bruno Fernandes on Twitter who is leaving SCP .... that’s got nowt to do with us .... maybe there’s is something on another platform or maybe this is word from within the camp ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

You’re an idiot if you think our club work quickly 

We did last summer - u have no idea how long ago we agreed to sign JJ - we are an extremely private club when it comes to transfers ... hence the public image that nothing is going on