Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Apparently, word has it that someone at the offices at LCFC failed to fully shut the shredding drawer.

As a consequence of this, it has been found that the contract was printed at the time of the CCTV recording and so the club have been unable to get the contract paperwork for Tielemans to sign.

LCFC are refusing to comment, after this incident, in how long this delay may cause for him to sign officially..:whistle:

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, WestLothianFox said:

Isn't that a painful way to get a Brazilian, surely using a razor is better.

Gillette - the best that man can get but he‘s off to Man City

55 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has also concentrated on other midfield targets like Newcastle United star Sean Longstaff

longstaff preferred over tielemans?

cant think why United are in freefall...

34 minutes ago, MPH said:

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has also concentrated on other midfield targets like Newcastle United star Sean Longstaff

longstaff preferred over tielemans?

cant think why United are in freefall...

No he’s right though, clearly a much more suitable target for them :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Do I read that Man Utd won’t go higher than £36m for YT but are going for ‘£30m rated Longstaff’?! Also that the £40m asking price is too high for us, even though we knew if that he proved himself on loan, that’s around what they’d want.

I’m quietly confident that’s a load of shit, I hope the Man Utd part is true. They’re a joke, OGS wants a young hardworking squad but it’s going to be inferior to ours by a long way at this rate! 

One of the Belgian websites talking about Bayern and Barca interest .... I can’t translate but odd to write this is the deal is pretty much agreed ????

i think this is the outfit that reported last thurs evening that we had agreed a deal €45m so caution as usual ....

12 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

That twitter account just keeps going off of what reliable sources have said about certain transfers and is making assumptions/chatting rubbish about the next stages of the transfers. 

They've blocked me as I actually defended SeanfromEnderby after a Percy tweet, someone was trying to insinuate he was lying when actually his comments were true.

Not sure why they blocked me for that?!

1 hour ago, Rusko187 said:

They've blocked me as I actually defended SeanfromEnderby after a Percy tweet, someone was trying to insinuate he was lying when actually his comments were true.

Not sure why they blocked me for that?!

Think they’re trying to be LCFC’s new ‘hot off the press’ transfer ITK’s on twitter so anything that discourages that they won’t like. From what I’ve seen, a lot of their tweets etc have come shortly after ‘breaking news’ has been posted on here, no way they have any reliable insight or links to anyone at the club. 

However, plenty of city fans seem happy in reading their ‘info’ in the belief that they get their info from the club itself lol

Edited by TJB-fox

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Think they’re trying to be LCFC’s new ‘hot off the press’ transfer ITK’s on twitter so anything that discourages that they won’t like. From what I’ve seen, a lot of their tweets etc have come shortly after ‘breaking news’ has been posted on here, no way they have any reliable insight or links to anyone at the club. 

However, plenty of city fans seem happy in reading their ‘info’ in the belief that they get their info from the club itself lol

Hold up...

Are you suggesting some of the breaking news we have on here isnt real?:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Careful, if they're reading this forum they will block you too :crylaugh:

They've mixed history, usually I find on Transfer deadline day they're tweeting about potential signings at the 11th hour when you know full well it's nonsense. I tend to just read multiple sources and read between the lines as I think no-one knows for sure what's going on.

That said I do believe Tielemans will be this week (that's from a personal opinion).

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Careful, if they're reading this forum they will block you too :crylaugh:

They've mixed history, usually I find on Transfer deadline day they're tweeting about potential signings at the 11th hour when you know full well it's nonsense. I tend to just read multiple sources and read between the lines as I think no-one knows for sure what's going on.

That said I do believe Tielemans will be this week (that's from a personal opinion).

There’s a lot of real, potentially reliable sources reporting that it’s nearly done so let’s hope so!

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Hold up...

Are you suggesting some of the breaking news we have on here isnt real?:thumbup:

To be fair there are a few on here that I do trust when they post rumours or whatever. Themightyfin is normally bang on.